Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default SUCKING T-GIRL COCK ON BLACK FRIDAY

This is a new, completely fictional story, complete in three entries posted one after the other for your reading convenience. The tale is based on these hot pictures from the site Ladyboy Crush. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed daydreaming it...

Happy Holidays, and if you read this or any of my other stories here, please leave a comment so I have a better idea of what you like or don’t like in my stuff!

PART 1: SHE WAS THE SEXIEST GIRL IN THE CROWD...

It was hard to take a real break in the middle of all the Black Friday shopping crowds, but at least he could sit down in a McDonalds and rest his feet with a cup of coffee. He knew it was insane to shop on this day, but he needed a new pair of workboots before it started to snow, and December was around the corner.

He was halfway through his coffee when the girl sat down at the table across from his. He knew immediately that she was transgender. She was Asian, slender, and had a boyish quality--but he liked that, mixed in with her femininity. She was going through her bags and took out a bikini. When she looked up, she saw he was watching her.

She smiled and held up the bathing suit. “I want to go to Miami next month. This should look good on the beach, no?”

“Oh yes,” he said. “Nice that you can get away for a vacation this time of year.”

That got the conversational ball rolling. She had enough boyishness in her that her real sex was no secret, and it seemed to him that when she saw that he was clearly intrigued by her as a t-girl, she got more and more friendly. Finally she said, “I live only a few blocks from here. Why don’t you come back to my house and I’ll model my suit for you? Then I can make you a little lunch.”

He still hadn’t found a pair of new boots that he liked, but that could wait...

When they got to her small apartment, she gave him a beer and wasted no time in going into her bedroom to change into the bikini. When she came out and showed him how it looked, he felt his cock thickening in his pants. He loved her sexy flat chest in the bikini top. He just hoped she wasn’t flat in her bikini bottom, too—because he was hoping for something big and hard to peek out at him...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001_772.jpg 
Views:	15574 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	287206  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!

Junior Poster

PART 2: A GOOD SUCK FOR A GOOD TUCK

“You like?” she said, turning around and showing herself front and back.

“Very much,” he said, his heart pounding.

“Oh, you’re almost finished with that beer. You drink fast, baby! Let me get you another one.”

He sat there in the living room, adjusting his cock in his underwear. He could feel himself leaking.

When she came back into the room, he saw what he hoped to see peeking over the top of her bikini bottom.

“It just popped up,” she said with a smile, pressing the smooth head of her girlcock with the tip of her finger.

“It looks like you’ll have a hard time keeping something like that hidden,” he said.

“Well, after it’s sucked, it goes down. Then I can tuck it away nicely.”

“Could I help you with it?” he said.

“You certainly can, baby.”

Name:	008_995.jpg 
Views:	15467 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	287207  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

PART 3: HER COCKSUCKING HOLIDAY PET

So there he was, on his knees, sucking her dick.

She ran her fingers through his hair while he looked up at her, his mouth stuffed with her juicy meat.

“And what do you want for the holidays, naughty boy?”

He slid his lips off her shaft and kissed the tip, then said, “I want to be your cocksucker.”

“Well, let’s see how well you do it, and then I’ll make up my mind.”

He was still in his clothes, and sweating in the steam heat of the old apartment. His own cock was so hard and sticky from his excitement that he thought he was about to cum without even touching himself. He reached up and held her butt through the thin bikini bottom, while moving his face back and forth on her dick. She moaned and told him he was doing pretty good. She told him that with cocksucking like this, he might make her decide to stay in the city instead of going to Miami.

“Would you like to help me trim my little tree, and suck my cock on Christmas morning before we open our presents?” she whispered, holding him by his ears as she regulated his movements as she got closer and closer to her cum. “Don’t take your mouth off my cock. Just shake your head gently, yes or no.”

He nodded yes, oh yes.

She groaned and grimaced and began to shoot in his mouth, still holding him by the ears, draining herself down his tongue and throat. She came so much. It was thick and salty.

When she was done shooting, she withdrew her cock gently and slowly from his mouth, and then wobbled over to a chair to sit unsteadily down. A final drop of cum appeared at her tip. She wiped it off with her finger and held the finger out to him. He scooted over and sucked the cream off. He was about to cum himself.

“You’re very good at that,” she said, smiling.

“I like to suck t-girl cock...” He was just about there.

“Well, you’re going to be doing plenty of it.”

"R-really?"

"Oh yes, baby, really. You're going to be my cocksucking holiday pet."

Ohmigosh, he was cumming in his pants, just from her words! And he knew she could see it in the way he squinted his eyes and twitched his crotch. She smiled. She liked him like this. Oh, he'd made his underpants all cummy...

“Feel better, bad boy?”

“Oh yes,” he said. “Yes.” Whew. He bowed his head for a second, catching his breath. Then he looked up at her again.

“Well, your Christmas wish is granted, too. Now take off your clothes. When I rest up, I’m going to fuck you silly.”

It was looking to be one happy, horny, busy holiday...

Name:	013_494.jpg 
Views:	15469 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	287209  

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

nice story.

Junior Poster

Glad you liked the story, seanbeag7!

Please just call me sean, thanks again.

5 Star Poster

great story!!!!

Junior Poster

Hey, thanks, Richctdude. I appreciate the comment!

Default xmas

good story. great visuals.

How's It Hangin'?

Junior Poster

Default thanks again for reading

Quote Originally Posted by hangman820@yahoo.com View Post
    good story. great visuals.
    I pick the photos very carefully and write the story to follow them, so I appreciate your comments very much. This girl's pix really turned me on, which inspired the tale. So thanks, hangman820!

-----------
    T-girls make me SQUIRT and act SILLY!