Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MRSJHANIAHLOVE
    YOU LOVE (HIS) BIG BALLS DONT YOU!!!
    Girl, it's called "NO HORMONES". lol Hara loves being a guy. He won't even get rid of his beard or 'stache.

Talk about kooky queers; that Yum pic looks like a mugshot from Fire Island. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I do love you honey boy. You know I do! but I've never jerked off when speaking with you, looking at your pics, or thinking of you. Maybe you need to show me those toes! C'mon, show Daddy those toes!

Damn a black gay boy like me can't a freebie from a Sicilian tattooed gay boy-with tits-like you. I'm sad. Honey, your Daddy is whoever is paying for the hour.
    Actually, you were basically cordial. But you did seem a little extra interested in my pedicure, and now I know why.

But that's not the issue. The issue is your behavior on these forums, which clearly sucks. Beginning with your short-lived run as "Braveman", you're incapable of not making an ass of yourself. The thing with Felecia was just terrible. You looked so dumb, and so busted. And now,you're busted again. You're calling me honey until I disagree with you, and then you call me a man? C'mon, Peter. That's sadder than gay. But if you're gay, I don't judge you for it. If Hara is a hot boy to you, I hope you guys can find gay inner peace somehow, as you struggle with your petty forum obsessions. Especially, you Peter. I know Hara is retarded, but you at least have a few brain cells. Don't you think it's time to pull your head out of your ass and find a new hobby?

But either way, you both should really stop giving me an engraved invitation to humiliate you. I don't like either of you AT ALL. I mean, he changes diapers and you put strange toes in your mouth. So I assume you both have some form of cooties which I don't want.
    Ok, you crack me up Arianna. Thank you for at least admitting that I was cordial during our conversations.

Gay? Nah, not my thing. I've never sucked a cock or had one up my ass, but I know you have and that's cool. Full Disclosure: I have fucked ggs and tgs, it was nice!

And, YES, I have sucked a few gg and tg toes in my life, but I bet you've sucked more cocks. It's all good right?

I will admit, you do have great tits! They look firm and fuckable.

Now, get into some sheer thigh high stockings and spread that Sicilian butt!

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    YOU LOVE (HIS) BIG BALLS DONT YOU!!!
    Girl, it's called "NO HORMONES". lol Hara loves being a guy. He won't even get rid of his beard or 'stache.

Talk about kooky queers; that Yum pic looks like a mugshot from Fire Island. lol
    girl fall into the HOOK nose! dude looks like THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTREDAME!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hara1_819.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	287193   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hunchback_of_notredame_145.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	287196  

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Phuleasee..You edited that pic, you long torso, short legged, homeless BEAST! STFU!!

This is between me and Nicole, stay out of it!

~Kisses.

HTG

Name:	g1g_155.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	287204  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Phuleasee..You edited that pic, you long torso, short legged, homeless BEAST! STFU!!

~Kisses.

HTG
    HOMIE, YOU COULD NEVER COME FOR NICOLE! NOT EVEN ONE DAY IN YOUR SORRY PATHETIC CHEAP WIG WEARIN ASS LIFE!!! YOUVE GOT SAGGY BALLS IN CONJUNCTION WITH A BIG BACK!!! OH AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT BLOATED FACE WITH A SHITTY MALES 5 OCLOCK SHADOW!!! YOU BROLICK BABBOON BEAST!!!!!

Name:	dude_would_get_jumped_in_the_hood_450.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	287208  

Hmm... why dont You two:

Name:	nike_just_do_it_392.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	287210  

Junior Poster

DUDE THEYRE EVEN READING YOURE UGLY ASS ON OTHER FORUMS! http://www.hungdevils.com/index.php?showtopic=11575

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

~Kisses.

HTG
    HOMIE, YOU COULD NEVER COME FOR NICOLE! NOT EVEN ONE DAY IN YOUR SORRY PATHETIC CHEAP WIG WEARIN ASS LIFE!!! YOUVE GOT SAGGY BALLS IN CONJUNCTION WITH A BIG BACK!!! OH AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT BLOATED FACE WITH A SHITTY MALES 5 OCLOCK SHADOW!!! YOU BROLICK BABBOON BEAST!!!!!
    Coming from an ugly WITCH lookin' street walker, who doesn't have any permanent address and is in fact HOMELESS (and moves from one place to the next) and who wears cheap tracks on his head, Please..Your face is long and resembles an albino GRAYHOUND DOG!

~Kisses.

HTG

Name:	g1n_509.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	287212  

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

~Kisses.

HTG
    Coming from an ugly WITCH lookin' street walker, who doesn't have any permanent address and is in fact HOMELESS (and moves from one place to the next) and who wears cheap tracks on his head, Please..Your face is long and resembles aan albino GRAYHOUND DOG!

~Kisses.

HTG
    FAGGOTT IM FAR!!! FROM HOMELESS I LIVE IN A 2 LEVEL TOWNHOUSE WHILE YOURE IN SECTION 8 HOUSING! YOU DIRTY STETCHED OUT BUTTHOLE HAVIN ASS APE!!! YOU COULD NEVERRRRRRRRR COME FOR MY FACE!!!!! MY NIGGA YOU GOT A BEARD WTF! YOUR HAIR ISNT EVEN ONE COLOR, YOU BACK IS HUUUGE, YOUR NOSE IS HUGE, YOUR FOREHEAD IS BROLICK, EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS MUSCLEBOUND!!!!!!!!!! ENGORGED WITH TESTOSTERONE!!! YOU GIVE NOBODY WOMAN!!!!! YOU FUGLY! FILTHY PIECE OF BABBOON SHITT!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

~Kisses.

HTG
    Coming from an ugly WITCH lookin' street walker, who doesn't have any permanent address and is in fact HOMELESS (and moves from one place to the next) and who wears cheap tracks on his head, Please..Your face is long and resembles an albino GRAYHOUND DOG!

~Kisses.

HTG
    LIES YOU EDITED THOSE PICS! DONT BE MAD YOUR EXPOSED AS THE UGLY DUDE YOU ARE! THESE PICS ARE HOW "HARRY" REALLY LOOKS! GAG!!!

Name:	uglyman_725.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	287215   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	man_126.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	287216