Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by franks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by franks
    lol. thanks sweets. let cooler heads prevail. u both seem like nice peeps.
    lol Truth be told, I have not had anger in my heart in years now. I think the last time I was genuinely angry was in high school. lol I just like to drive people nuts for shits and giggles. I could not be any more pleased with how things have played out here with mean old Hara. I got him to tip his hand dozens of times. lol It was comedy though, right? I kiki DOWN!!! Aren't I a lil' stinker? lol
    which HS? I'm a New Yorker myself.
    I went to HS in NJ, but went to college in NYC. I'm actually a Jersey girl. I grew up mostly in Montclair, moved to Manhattan when I was 18 until I got out of school, and pretty much never looked back. Well, I actually ran away from home when I was 16 for almost a year, but came back and finished high school. lol

Where did you go to high school though? I have friends who went in Manhattan, and some went in Brooklyn.
    MLK manhattan!

Professional Poster

I think this thread needs to be deleted ASAP. I have nothing against Nicole or Jhaniah, but I am very partial towards Harajuku. She is a very pretty, sexy and intelligent person, at least from what I know of her and it makes me crazy seeng the girls go at each other like this. It's one thing to hear the guys making shitty comments about the girls here, but to hear it from the girls is just bad and it makes me a bit ill.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    I think this thread needs to be deleted ASAP. I have nothing against Nicole or Jhaniah, but I am very partial towards Harajuku. She is a very pretty, sexy and intelligent person, at least from what I know of her and it makes me crazy seeng the girls go at each other like this. It's one thing to hear the guys making shitty comments about the girls here, but to hear it from the girls is just bad and it makes me a bit ill.
    did you just say hara was PRETTY? http://www.lasikplus.com/?encSource=...FREhDQodQnJ0lA

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MRSJHANIAHLOVE
    did you just say hara was PRETTY? http://www.lasikplus.com/?encSource=...FREhDQodQnJ0lA
    Awww, now thats cold. She is pretty, intelligent and very funny as well. I have not been here in a while, but when I used to come here all the time, she was always replying to posts and making a lot of interesting and funny posts herself.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MRSJHANIAHLOVE
    Awww, now thats cold. She is pretty, intelligent and very funny as well. I have not been here in a while, but when I used to come here all the time, she was always replying to posts and making a lot of interesting and funny posts herself.
    YOURE DEAD WRONG FOR SAYING HE'S PRETTY

I find it amusing that everytime we want to see Jhaniah's nude to compare her oh so wonderful (as she would say) body to the likes of Vanessa and Hara she simply ignores our request. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Dan, I won't say a word about another girl here. Seriously. And I like most of them who I I somewhat know.

But Hara is... different, and I don't think "girl" anymore about 'Hara'.

I was even honest about not thinking highly of Leora Moore. I think she's shady, but I do have basic respect for her. Same goes for Brenda. I mean, I just don't necessarily get Brenda. But Brenda's not a bad girl though.

But Hara? Ummmmmm, no. lol

Junior Poster

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    I find it amusing that everytime we want to see Jhaniah's nude to compare her oh so wonderful (as she would say) body to the likes of Vanessa and Hara she simply ignores our request. lol
    Hara has no shape. See Jhaniah's curves? Hara doesn't have those. Sorry. And Hara is pretty fugly. I used to try to be kind, because he does pass. But he is not a true daywalker imho. But seriously, Hara really has no ass. You guys think sticking it out towards the camera equals round? No way. Vanessa has a round ass. Hara has hardly any to speak of. Serioiusly. There are no curves there.

Junior Poster

HARA IS BEAUTIFUL