Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Who Would Kick ASS?

Been a long week here and wishing everyone had an Awesome Thanksgiving!

My question is:
    Who's the toughest girl in here? If you had the opportunity to put on boxing gloves and literally knock the snot out of your rivalry girlfriend or male friend that did you wrong,
    Whom would you give a fat lip?
    And what would happen after the fight?

Junior Poster

I don't "fight" girls. I beat them into submission with my tool O' Vengence!!!!

Runamok--Ask for it by name!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Well, I think we know what my choice is. If I could get away with beating the crap out of anyone, it would be Hara. When men like him antagonize women like me, they deserve to get their teeth knocked out. I'm very certain I could do it myself, but I wouldn't need to lift a finger. I know too many gorgeous men who would gladly do it for me. That fag needs a beating, after all the shit he's tried to stir for dozens of people on this forum. He's lonely, hateful, and evil transvestite scum, and he needs to be punished. I just want to watch.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Well, I think we know what my choice is. If I could get away with beating the crap out of anyone, it would be Hara. When men like him antagonize women like me, they deserve to get their teeth knocked out. I'm very certain I could do it myself, but I wouldn't need to lift a finger. I know too many gorgeous men who would gladly do it for me. That fag needs a beating, after all the shit he's tried to stir for dozens of people on this forum. He's lonely, hateful, and evil transvestite scum, and he needs to be punished. I just want to watch.
    So why don't you give it a try and see what happens to you, sir? I got all my male cousins, brothers and men I know down here to hunt you down. I'm not scared of a Klown like you. Try me, crossdresser with boobs..lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

This is over the line and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    So why don't you give it a try and see what happens to you, sir? I got all my male cousins, brothers and men I know down here to hunt you down. I'm not scared of a Klown like you. Try me, crossdresser with boobs..lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    I don't fight boys, but I'm not a coward either. But it was a hypothetical question, dummy. But so what? You think you can fuck with people and not get them pissed enough at you to want to hurt you? Monica was also ready to provide you with a beatdown. You're not liked. Just admit it, Pugsly.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I don't fight boys, but I'm not a coward either. But it was a hypothetical question, dummy. But so what? You think you can fuck with people and not get them pissed enough at you to want to hurt you? Monica was also ready to provide you with a beatdown. You're not liked. Just admit it, Pugsly.
    Pffff, please..you started saying you wanted to knock out my teeth. Now you're backing out? What's wrong? I mean, youre almost 6ft., and all brawn..I'm sure you could take a 5'6" tall woman like me any day.

No one here likes you, Klown! You're just the girl's jester!!! They come to you to be entertained.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Pffff, please..you started saying you wanted to knock out my teeth. Now you're backing out? What's wrong? I mean, youre almost 6ft., and all brawn..I'm sure you could take a 5'6" tall woman like me any day.

No one here likes you, Klown! You're just the girl's jester!!! They come to you to be entertained.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Oh, do you want to get an accurate assessment of whether or not the TS on HA like you or me better?

And you think being tall is an issue? Freak, you wish you were tall and had a mug or a body. You wish you looked like Sunny or Jennifer Paris. Don't lie.

And I do think you do deserve to get your face punched in, yes. But you're an ugly man. What's the difference? It can't make it worse. lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Oh, do you want to get an accurate assessment of whether or not the the TS on HA like you or me better? You think being tall is an issue? Freak, you wish you were tall and had a mug or a body.

And I do think you do deserve to get your face punched in, yes. But you're an ugly man. What's the difference? It can't make it worse. lol
    I'm pretty sure they like you more, because lets face it, YOU are their court JESTER! Lmao You make them laugh just by being Cruela Devile.

I'm sorry? I wish what? To have a mug or body like yours? No. I don't think so. I wouldn't wish for even a second to swap faces or body with you. I would never jeopardize my health and see a back alley silicone doctor to get my ass and hips pumped. Mines developed naturally from hormones..unlike yours thats hard and lumpy. Sorry.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g1n_157.jpg 
Views:	751 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	287126   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g1g_196.jpg 
Views:	749 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	287127  

~Kisses.

HTG
    Oh, do you want to get an accurate assessment of whether or not the the TS on HA like you or me better? You think being tall is an issue? Freak, you wish you were tall and had a mug or a body.

I'm pretty sure they like you more, because lets face it, YOU are their court JESTER! Lmao You make them laugh just by being Cruela Devile.

I'm sorry? I wish what? To have a mug or body like yours? No. I don't think so. I wouldn't wish for even a second to swap faces or body with you. I would never jeopardize my health and see a back alley silicone doctor to get my ass and hips pumped. Mines developed naturally from hormones..unlike yours thats hard and lumpy. Sorry.

~Kisses.

HTG
    No hard lumps here, brick. My sil is lovely. Don't hate, you titless transvestite.