Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default What the strangest thing you have jerked too?

Just read some weird examples in a zoo mag (like FHM). Sarah michelle Geller while watching buffy, African ladies with hanging breasts in Nat Geog mag, school photos, family photos, fashion catalogues, womans beach volleyball on TV, the lady with the nice hair on a shampoo bottle when in a shower. Im sure some of you have jerked to some of these things or some things weirder.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: What the strangest thing you have jerked too?

Quote Originally Posted by macjay18
    Just read some weird examples in a zoo mag (like FHM). Sarah michelle Geller while watching buffy, African ladies with hanging breasts in Nat Geog mag, school photos, family photos, fashion catalogues, womans beach volleyball on TV, the lady with the nice hair on a shampoo bottle when in a shower. Im sure some of you have jerked to some of these things or some things weirder.
    Who's family?

Junior Poster

Yep! Those wild women from Borneo in National Geo mag.

And the women in the lingerie section of the Sears catalogue.

Default Re: What the strangest thing you have jerked too?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by macjay18
    Who's family?
    I KNOW!!!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

This could be an interesting thread.

I just dont want to know what Dino would post...

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Veteran Poster

Christ, that's like asking me which particular bottle of whiskey I liked best. It's all a blur at this point.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Rookie Poster

To some jehovah witness pamphlet, they hot some cute asian chick on the cover.

Veteran Poster

Hmmm. I'm not narcissistic (at least not usually) but I think the oddest thing I've jacked off to was myself. When I got my first webcam it was exciting to see myself nude and stroking it. I only did it that once but that was probably the oddest since I don't find myself attractive or sexy in any way.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    Hmmm. I'm not narcissistic (at least not usually) but I think the oddest thing I've jacked off to was myself. When I got my first webcam it was exciting to see myself nude and stroking it. I only did it that once but that was probably the oddest since I don't find myself attractive or sexy in any way.
    That's not odd. I have jerked off to you too...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jaded19
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    That's not odd. I have jerked off to you too...
    lol. Yeah? Was the rest of the internet down that day?

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.