View Poll Results: What are your thoughts on rimming?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's hot - I love it!

101 43.91%
  • It's disgusting; I would never do it!

20 8.70%
  • I would rim a nice ass for hours

53 23.04%
  • I would rim an ass only if it had been just scrubbed clean

56 24.35%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Love doing it...don't really enjoy it done to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    i do it but im picky about who i do it to.
    same as me if i find him cute, hot, yummy, delicious and edible why not will lick him all over no mercy involve lol

Veteran Poster

This seems to explain the reason so many members of hung angels are full of shit. I choose to stay the minority and refuse to put my tongue on anyone's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by BottomBoySlave
    Seems like the people that are turned off by rimming are in a minority - 8%

Seems like there's a whole lota rimming going on out there!

Junior Poster

As long as we're both clean I'm all for it.

Junior Poster

If an ass is clean then, in my opinion, it should be licked, sucked, eaten and devoured like there's no tomorrow.

As far as licking feces is concerned, I certainly wouldn't want to do that. Have you seen the ads on Craigslist for people looking for brown showers? They eat & swallow - revolting!

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    seems like the average person is clueless. Licking anal feces puts the immune system in a compromise. nobody is saying the ass is not beautiful or its not a turn on. its just not healthy.

Junior Poster

Don't knock it till you tried it, Mr. 8%.
    It's one of the hottest things you can do to another person.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    This seems to explain the reason so many members of hung angels are full of shit. I choose to stay the minority and refuse to put my tongue on anyone's ass.

Veteran Poster

If an ass is clean then, in my opinion, it should be licked, sucked, eaten and devoured like there's no tomorrow.

As far as licking feces is concerned, I certainly wouldn't want to do that. Have you seen the ads on Craigslist for people looking for brown showers? They eat & swallow - revolting!

seems like the average person is clueless. Licking anal feces puts the immune system in a compromise. nobody is saying the ass is not beautiful or its not a turn on. its just not healthy.
    dude when you lick someones ass there is bacteria there even if you shower douche. In fact there is enough bacteria if you take a swab and put it in your anus you can kill an elephant. if you lick someones ass its the same as licking a pile of shit (fart noise)

Junior Poster

Hey, I put a swab in my ass last night and as far as I know, no elephant has died yet. I'll let you know if I hear of an elephant's passing.

I've eaten ass, shall we say, more than a few times - I've never become sick as a result of doing so.

dude when you lick someones ass there is bacteria there even if you shower douche. In fact there is enough bacteria if you take a swab and put it in your anus you can kill an elephant. if you lick someones ass its the same as licking a pile of shit (fart noise)

Junior Poster

I don't think I will ever feel the need to put my tongue where someone else goes poo. If it's your thing....more power to ya, I'm just saying.

Veteran Poster

Hey, I put a swab in my ass last night and as far as I know, no elephant has died yet. I'll let you know if I hear of an elephant's passing.

I've eaten ass, shall we say, more than a few times - I've never become sick as a result of doing so.

WEll I gave you the facts licking anus with massive bacteria is bad for your health. I dont wish you harm but continue this act and it will take its toll on the immune system. Whatever you lick or eat gets in your blood stream. So you have shit in your blood.