Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Guys that don't suck dick and girls who hate their dick..

HaraJT... how 'bout we pull each others cocks out and see what happens?

Default Re: Guys that don't suck dick and girls who hate their dick.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    ..well the answer might be similar ..but the waiting period would differ..lol.

The oral part wouldn't be an issue so much at first..the issue would be if I couldn't touch it at all.(since she hates it so much).

If that were the case in a hook-up..I would probably never see her again after we were done.
    ..but relationships are different. When you have strong feelings for someone, the rules change- you become more patient. I would convince her over time that it is O.K. to be touched on her genitals ...that it doesn't matter that she doesn't want them- they are still a part of her and since I love her ..I love all of her.Little by little..I would touch them more and more..being patient and caressing her and seeing where that would , over time, eventually take us. At some point..she might eventually open up enough to let me kiss it and put it in my mouth. Once she felt comfortable enough..perhaps she'd enjoy it and it wouldn't be a problem (some people do things with people they love that they wouldn't admit to the rest of the world)..or she might have me do it sometimes because she knew that I'd enjoy it...hell, I've let partners in the past do stuff that I didn't really get any kick out of ..but they enjoyed it ..so that was good enough for me.

..in the long run..if she never let me suck it..that would be O.K. cause there are soooo many other things you can do in the bedroom..as long as she doesn't have too many other hang-ups (I'm an oral type guy..she's gonna have to let me kiss and suck everything else though..lol)....but if she never let me touch it and I had to act like it wasn't there..then that's a deal breaker...cause I can't be with someone that insecure forever...it would be annoying.
    I think you are right, its the best way to persuade a girl an she might even start to enjoy it...thing is, guys diectly heading towards my private parts, and lusting over them do not make me feel like a woman, so its a major turn off then, but once i know a lover respects me as a woman, and my feelings, there is more room to play...

Full time freak

Retarded.

"That's what i thought you said."

Default Re: Guys that don't suck dick and girls who hate their dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    I think you are right, its the best way to persuade a girl an she might even start to enjoy it...thing is, guys diectly heading towards my private parts, and lusting over them do not make me feel like a woman, so its a major turn off then, but once i know a lover respects me as a woman, and my feelings, there is more room to play...
    I agree entirely, Birgitta. If you can't start by understanding and empathising with your partner's needs, you may as well get dressed and go home. That said, it's a two way street - you also need to make very clear from the beginning what you regard as acceptable and what you won't tolerate.

And even then, it all depends on whether it's business, pleasure, or, best of all, romance!

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Junior Poster moonman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libertyharkness View Post
    horse tranqulisers would work well i guess
    lmaooo

I really dont understand the concept of a guy liking ts girls but wanting nothing to do with their penis. It just doesnt compute

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Coolest kid out baby, word to Chuck Inglish
    -Drizzy Drake

Quote Originally Posted by nsagent View Post
    I really dont understand the concept of a guy liking ts girls but wanting nothing to do with their penis. It just doesnt compute
    Well if you would be a normal guy, you would find it important that she is a nice girl, that she matches with your character etc, makes u feel good etc etc,
    And btw, its not like i have DICK written over my forehead...

There are more things atractive to a tgirl then just her cock, if you cant understand this you should not bother to try and meet up with them at all....just pay cash and visit a prostitute and be so nice to keep these ignorant thoughts to yourself....

Btw, i dont see why i should date a black guy coz chances are they will turn out to be unfaithfull criminals....just out to take advantage of me

If you dont see my point:
    I bet you dont want to be judged by the color of your skin,
    Same goes for tgirls, they dont want to be judged by their genitals,
    What on earth makes you think a girl would want to date a guy that says, im dating you for your private parts only, if you did not have them i would be dating a gg...

And you guys expect me to go with that,
    That means you really lost it !

Last edited by Birgitta; 05-18-2011 at 02:29 PM.
    Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by nsagent View Post
    Cmon you guys, get a reality check, get real!

What is written above in translation says:

"i cannot imagine anyone to be interested in you if it werent for your cock"

lets be reasonable for a moment here...

Why do you act suprised if girls call you gay for treating them like that, if anything it makes perfect sense!

Its funny that guys go on telling us girls we are homophobic, looool, i was considered to be a gay guy for half of my life and have gay friends...

I just see no reason to stay polite to guys with this attitude, its totally offensive actually,

And some take it so far, that they start to behave like feeders to the obese when it comes to tgirls....

Just think for a minute, you might realise how you are treating the girls and that this might be the reason they dont like you, instead of accusing them to be mentally unbalancrd, self hating, homophobic or anything else you have the creativity tocome up with

Full time freak

It really makes you think, do most tgirllovers understand woman at all?

I know a few and they are great, but a lot of stuff thats written here can really make your skin crawl...

Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012 View Post
    Retarded.
    Thank you for warning us about your mental state lol

Full time freak