Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez
    What the fuck? are you seriously telling me that over 1000 pages of pictures got deleted? Now that is just fucking stupid. Seriously if any rules were broken why not just delete the posts that violated the rules and not the entire fucking thing?

That was my favorite thread god damn it.
    God damn American unions screwed something else up. Thank god we have a voice of reason like you around here.

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle
    What the fuck? are you seriously telling me that over 1000 pages of pictures got deleted? Now that is just fucking stupid. Seriously if any rules were broken why not just delete the posts that violated the rules and not the entire fucking thing?

God damn American unions screwed something else up. Thank god we have a voice of reason like you around here.
    Wait what do the unions have to do with this? dumbass...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle

Wait what do the unions have to do with this? dumbass...
    You're the one blaming the inept unions for all of Nissan's ills. Or is it us stupid Americans without whom the world would be a utopia?

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Junior Poster

fingers crossed

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Toon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drogan
    It's hard to say exactly why it disappeared since there was no notice posted. However, martin48 started a new thread for those of you interested:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=51000

You can also find many of the pics that were there -- as well as others -- by going to Danbooru's site and search futanari (may need to create an account, it is free):

http://danbooru.donmai.us/

Happy fapping!
    thank you for the last link, but when searching "shemale" it doesn't find something, and "cartoon" some threads not in relation with what we are all looking for

an advice please ?

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Toon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drogan
    It's hard to say exactly why it disappeared since there was no notice posted. However, martin48 started a new thread for those of you interested:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=51000

has also been deleted today

Hi,

whats going on here?

Complete threads were deleted?

I can`t believe. Would be nice, if the Mods can tell something about this.....

Lisa

Homegrown European Hungangel

Hi,

first I´ve to read, than to post...I ve to learn this...

Here is the answer:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=51003

Lisa

Homegrown European Hungangel