Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Not that I started this thread to argue about what people think they know about cars, but what did I say about an oxygen sensor that you think is off
    point. Surely you're not thinking because I wrote ox instead of oxygen I don't know what it is. I woulda put O2 but that looks silly without the subscript 2. Unlike you jerks, I rarely go off half cocked. I would not have posted this if I didn't know what I was talking about. Now I don't know how much you know about cars and don't assume you to be an idiot like you wrongfully do me, but since we're making dumbassed unfounded guesses, I'm guessing you're one of the thousands of people who have rebuilt engines and shit BUT STILL DONT UNDERSTAND SHIT!!! There are plenty of mechanics who can fix the hell outta your car that don't understand how it works. All most mechanics know is what they've done hundreds of times.
    Like I said before, this is a PSA to anyone who owns a 2.5 Altima, and if that doesn't apply to you or you just wanna spread some negativity, please (last time I say please) keep your ignorant comments in your ignorant head.
    Oh and do you mean newb? I don't know what a nub is I guess anymore than you know what a ox is.
    I think my dog could produce a more cohesive and grammatically correct sentence than that

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Professional Poster

Don't go away mad that you we're proven a fraud, just go away!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Don't go away mad that you we're proven a fraud, just go away!
    you must be a genius right? I mean you can take my job from me right now...I havent said this well because its obvious...If you dont take care of your car it will end up being a POS yes parts and things go bad but if you had a spec of knowledge you would know that reading your Owners Manual will tell you how to do the correct maintence and when. 7k miles on one oil change is what you probably did no wonder SLUDGE built up.
    3-4k Industry standard.But Sucka you know EVERYTHING fucking tool. you are now deemed Dumbass #23923 of HA!
    P.S. if you werent a total dumbfuck you would google NissanForums and create an account here - http://www.nissanforums.com/

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Professional Poster

I been waiting all day for your know it all ass to get here! What a waste! All you did was prove how little you know!
    First off, I never said anything about sludge, that was someone talking about dodge! Get your shit straight before stepping to me! I know what I said and I know all of it's true because I lived it, I didn't read it in some book. Do you know anything about the Altima cat-con? Do you know where it is? Do you know where the O2 sensor is located? Fuck no, you don't! So before you start telling me what I don't know why don't you figure out what YOU don't know.
    And I've been to Nissan forums that's where you'll find out that the engine does indeed suck shit in from the cat!!!
    I don't know everything, never claimed to, but I know this fucking exhaust and you don't! I also know it was recalled on Canada, because it does exactly what I said it does.
    Now you can continue to believe shit don't stink, who gives a fuck! If someone benefits from what I warned them about great. If they're bullheaded like you and buy this piece of shit anyway, then I tried. That's all I can do.
    What's this bullshit about not having anything nice to say???! You should heed your own shit!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

I been waiting all day for your know it all ass to get here! What a waste! All you did was prove how little you know!
    First off, I never said anything about sludge, that was someone talking about dodge! Get your shit straight before stepping to me! I know what I said and I know all of it's true because I lived it, I didn't read it in some book. Do you know anything about the Altima cat-con? Do you know where it is? Do you know where the O2 sensor is located? Fuck no, you don't! So before you start telling me what I don't know why don't you figure out what YOU don't know.
    And I've been to Nissan forums that's where you'll find out that the engine does indeed suck shit in from the cat!!!
    I don't know everything, never claimed to, but I know this fucking exhaust and you don't! I also know it was recalled on Canada, because it does exactly what I said it does.
    Now you can continue to believe shit don't stink, who gives a fuck! If someone benefits from what I warned them about great. If they're bullheaded like you and buy this piece of shit anyway, then I tried. That's all I can do.
    What's this bullshit about not having anything nice to say???! You should heed your own shit!
    what a total DUMBASS obd2 meaning 1996 to present day one is in the header and one after the Catayltic converter...
    now Air Fuel Sensors-2002...to present day are super 02 sensors your a fucking FAILURE dude I got certs your a TOOL no one likes u

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Professional Poster

I'm impressed only took you 12 minutes to look that up! You still didn't tell me where the cat was. And when you find that out, then tell me why a fragmenting cat can't damage the O2 sensor. I know mechanics in West Va with certification, and they can't even read. It's people like you who are so full themselves that ruin it for those who want to learn something. Humility-- go look it up too!

5 Star Poster

Wow recalls, what a novelty! What's frustrating is I believe they did a recall for the catalytic converter in Canada, but no such recall in the US!

Sentra, recall of brake cylinder, cause of fluid leakage, 1.224 vehicles.
    X-Trail, "Verification torque nut off the steering box that could become loose, causing loss of vehicle control and cause an accident", 830 vehicles.
    Nissan Frontier, problem with clutch.
    Nissan Livina, 'plate junction of the ceiling was no soldering at one point and a rubber seal had not been placed in car manufacturing'.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by Norma
    Same thing happened with the Dodge Intrepids of 1999-2002, the 2.7 engine came with an area where sludge would build up near the oil pump , and even if you kept if with new oil, did oil changes and plenty of oil, the engine would still seize up. Add that to the fact that it was a small engine for such a big car, causing a lot of cooling/overheating issues.

Stupid Dodge would not even replace the engine even under full coverage warranty. They would say it was caused by you not doing the oil changes on time, with them. If you did the oil changes yourself, or other reputable oil change/lube business, Dodge would claim that those people did a substandard job. Never buying a dodge again.

http://www.oilsludge.com/
    Engine & car size are not going to cause over heatin..... or the cooling system itself were simply underdesigned.
    exactly what I said. The engine runs hot because of the load of the size of the car, so it has to have an adequate cooling system. Which, on the Intrepid, *I used to own one* is tiny. So yes, that's why I insulted the Intrepid engine and it's cooling system as inferior.

I'm impressed only took you 12 minutes to look that up! You still didn't tell me where the cat was. And when you find that out, then tell me why a fragmenting cat can't damage the O2 sensor. I know mechanics in West Va with certification, and they can't even read. It's people like you who are so full themselves that ruin it for those who want to learn something. Humility-- go look it up too!
    and yet your not certified when you do then you can tell me whats up...A oxygen sensor is nothing but a fine tuning device...Heat,time,and liquids such as unburnt fuel,coolant,oil,etc will destroy them they do not last forever. Sucka you are a fool if you think you know more than anyone else.LATED!

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

As I would've theorized, the problem stems from the fact that the 2.5 powerplant has a small valve overlap, so the exhaust valves are still open briefly during the intake stroke... That's how an exhaust can suck (literally)! And that's prolly why the 6 banger doesn't have this problem.
    I thought I wanted a Z or the Infiniti equivalent, but this kinda turned me off. If you think about it, you don't see alotta older Nissans!
    I used to see a couple old sentras around. But cash for clunkers have dramatically reduced most old cars in general. However as I said the authentically Japanese Z and Infiniti line up are completely different Nissans especially when you're comparing them to the Tennesee built Altima. Have a look through consumer reports or any car review site to see the types of awards the Z has won. Personaly I think the Z is ugly and getting an entirely different car would be a good idea. I would get anything AWD, preferably a rally car.