Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Default ATTN MODS! WE NEED AN IP CHECK PLEASE!

loveprettyts
    pablovitalrocks
    MRSJHANIAHLOVE

Same IP or all 3 different ones?

Default Re: ATTN MODS! WE NEED AN IP CHECK PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    loveprettyts
    pablovitalrocks
    MRSJHANIAHLOVE

I wondered the same thing myself, as far as Pablo.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    loveprettyts
    pablovitalrocks
    MRSJHANIAHLOVE

Well those of us who know Pablo know its not him.
    He doesnt speak english very well and also he runs a business and wouldnt diss the girls who pay his bills!
    I was one fof the first girls who shot with him, long before he even got his studio.
    Clearly Miss JHANIAHh has some mental issues.
    And gives lesbo tease as well.
    If you look at the Shemale Stokers pics she uses in every post, under multiple ID's you can see the pattern, its the SAME person!
    How about BANN her AGAIN and the suspected ID's and watch how quiet it gets in here!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    loveprettyts
    pablovitalrocks
    MRSJHANIAHLOVE

He doesnt speak english very well and also he runs a business and wouldnt diss the girls who pay his bills!
    I was one fof the first girls who shot with him, long before he even got his studio.
    If you look at the Shemale Stokers pics she uses in every post, under multiple ID's you can see the pattern, its the SAME person!
    How about BANN her AGAIN and the suspected ID's and watch how quiet it gets in here!
    HOW ABOUT GET A NEW FACE AND BODY? OR MAYBEY JUST GUT YOURSELF! YOURE UGLY AS ALL HELL! WITH NO IMPLANTS! ALL CHEAP MIGRATING SILICONE AND BABY OIL INJECTIONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MRSJHANIAHLOVE
    loveprettyts
    pablovitalrocks
    MRSJHANIAHLOVE

HOW ABOUT GET A NEW FACE AND BODY? OR MAYBEY JUST GUT YOURSELF! YOURE UGLY AS ALL HELL! WITH NO IMPLANTS! ALL CHEAP MIGRATING SILICONE AND BABY OIL INJECTIONS!!!
    That same tired ass sentence has no meaning.
    You are a fool plain and simple.
    And I'm not going anywere too soon baby!
    Keep being my #1 hater and stalker!
    LOL! Todd needs to learn how to act in public!

What's the purpose of these attacks on Vanessa? What good is it doing?
    Does it make you look better? Smarter? More succesful? She has just a much right to live on the planet as you do, regardless of your opinions of her. All these hateful things you say, says more about you than it does her. The more you point out flaws in her, the more people look at you to find flaws. Who are you to judge someone? If you are so beautiful, then why not spend time enjoying people who admire you, or people you admire. There are creative people out here, writing books and songs and making movies. Those positive things you create cannot be taken away from you. But your looks can be taken from you with a knife. I'm saying in my time I have seen people killed over over negative words escalating into violence. Negativity attracts more negativity.

You named yourself Hanniah Love. Try finding a way to express some love. Live up to your name. When you find a way to really love, you won't have time waste trying to hurt Vansessa or anyone else. Live your life. Love your life. And let others do the same for themselves.

That same tired ass sentence has no meaning.
    You are a fool plain and simple.
    And I'm not going anywere too soon baby!
    Keep being my #1 hater and stalker!
    LOL! Todd needs to learn how to act in public!
    There's an old saying: Never argue with a fool; other people may not be able to tell the difference.
    Some things are so off base, so far from the truth, they don't even deserve a repsonse. I say it's not nescessary to even respond to insanity. You know the truth of who you are. You are love, beauty and a long list of good things.

Junior Poster

What's the purpose of these attacks on Vanessa? What good is it doing?
    Does it make you look better? Smarter? More succesful? She has just a much right to live on the planet as you do, regardless of your opinions of her. All these hateful things you say, says more about you than it does her. The more you point out flaws in her, the more people look at you to find flaws. Who are you to judge someone? If you are so beautiful, then why not spend time enjoying people who admire you, or people you admire. There are creative people out here, writing books and songs and making movies. Those positive things you create cannot be taken away from you. But your looks can be taken from you with a knife. I'm saying in my time I have seen people killed over over negative words escalating into violence. Negativity attracts more negativity.

You named yourself Hanniah Love. Try finding a way to express some love. Live up to your name. When you find a way to really love, you won't have time waste trying to hurt Vansessa or anyone else. Live your life. Love your life. And let others do the same for themselves.
    FIRST OFF YOUR LATE, I DROPPED THE "28 PAGE" ARGUEMENT UNTIL SHE MENTIONED MY NAME AGAIN thinking her immaturity would be forgotten HERE ILL PULL THE THREAD UP!

she is sexy and has alot of fans that luv her