Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    I could never match you in the hate dept. You take the cake baby. Shame on you Arianna. Anyways, enjoy your ban from HD.
    For all the anonymous shit you posted on HD, and for your complete lack of remorse or contrition, not only do you take the cake, you could open a bakery.

FK
    And it's for being exactly that type of scumbag which he was indeed banned here. If Vicki's handing out bannings for what's happening over here (?), it's pretty lame that she's allowing this dork to remain on HD. He's truly a miserable fag with no life.

Peter, didn't you even try to trap me on the phone over the summer, in hopes of encouraging me to bash Mischelle Sabrina? You know, you should really crawl back under your rock now, Peter, and stay there. Lick some toes, you big tormented queen.

Junior Poster

Jeez this is some of the most sanctimonious crap ever read ya holier-than-thou pos Ya are and always will be a vindictive spiteful bitch who will continue to get banned from forum ta forum as ya go. So far its Tgpixel, Tgirltalk, HA and HD plus SRG if Im not mistaken sweetcheeks and wont be too long till ya get banned here again.

Maybe it was something ya said??? Do us all a big favor and slither back to ya pond plankton
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1247781530621_842.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	285929  

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Junior Poster

i have a feeling some of the hostilty and disrespect these ha posters display is triggered by the fact that they cant afford to get raped! damn dicksucking deep throatin cockhounds!

Veteran Poster

back to asking questions Nicole what's your favorite alcohol drink?

I wish someone would delete the judges post, what a fucking ASSHOLE.

Nicole, you do what you want here, after all i can see only defending yourself against low-life dickheads.

Now come on everybody, let's start asking nicole questions again.

Veteran Poster

Doesn't Jhaniah look really good?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Did you get Santa Sangre on DVD yet?

Actually I think it was me looking for that.
    Thanks for the reminder - going to find it now!

Veteran Poster

Wow I read through the last 7 pages hoping to gain some insight here into the TS world........

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge
    Jeez this is some of the most sanctimonious crap ever read ya holier-than-thou pos Ya are and always will be a vindictive spiteful bitch who will continue to get banned from forum ta forum as ya go. So far its Tgpixel, Tgirltalk, HA and HD plus SRG if Im not mistaken sweetcheeks and wont be too long till ya get banned here again.

Maybe it was something ya said??? Do us all a big favor and slither back to ya pond plankton
    Drop dead, retard. But before you do, go back to HD, and tongue your BF, Crimson Raider.

Or has he hung himself yet because Vicki took him off of her top friends list? We all know the big fag is having meltdowns over being rejected by her. Awwwww. lmmfao!

HD is LOADED w/ married panty sissys. So stay right there, homo. It's where you belong. No one here respects you or you Popeye the Sailor Man attitude.

Oh, and did I tell you to drop dead? You may begin...

Quote Originally Posted by T-girl hound
    back to asking questions Nicole what's your favorite alcohol drink?
    Myers Rum and Coke. Mt Gay will do in a pinch tho'.