Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

I think any woman that is into a woman-woman period is cool.

I left my wife 2 yrs ago, because when she found out i was into t-girls, we had big arguments. Now we are just trying to be friendly.

Lord can you guys take the asskissing down a notch?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Sorry man, but us Irish are good at kissing arses, after all we invented "Pog mo h-oill" = kiss my ass.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeag7
    I wouldn't say "forces" i would rather say supports
    If true, it remains funny. This looks more like a kind of fetish to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbeag7
    I wouldn't say "forces" i would rather say supports
    If true, it remains funny. This looks more like a kind of fetish to me.
    Nothing wrong with a little fetish here and there.

Rookie Poster

it is a fetish of sorts for my wife. I always was turned on by the idea of being feminized, but kept quiet with her about it. Slowly I dropped hints; telling her one night while wasted how I felt. Amazingly she reacted well, and started by painting my toes. It was a domino effect from there, now she fully feminizes me. Part of me is turned on with the idea of being her lesbian lover; the other part is scared and wants to remain how i am as a boy. She has developed to a point to where she really wants me to go for it, admitting she wants me as a ts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_315_644.jpg 
Views:	2374 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	286019  

Quote Originally Posted by Carli_James40
    it is a fetish of sorts for my wife. I always was turned on by the idea of being feminized, but kept quiet with her about it. Slowly I dropped hints; telling her one night while wasted how I felt. Amazingly she reacted well, and started by painting my toes. It was a domino effect from there, now she fully feminizes me. Part of me is turned on with the idea of being her lesbian lover; the other part is scared and wants to remain how i am as a boy. She has developed to a point to where she really wants me to go for it, admitting she wants me as a ts.
    But if you became a girl would you still be interested in your wife or do you have fantasies about bottoming for a guy? You're wife might not be able to get the queenie back in her box.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    But if you became a girl would you still be interested in your wife or do you have fantasies about bottoming for a guy? You're wife might not be able to get the queenie back in her box.
    Although a way around that would be threesomes.

Another question would be; what would the wife think if/when HRT started causing functionality problems?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Although a way around that would be threesomes.

Another question would be; what would the wife think if/when HRT started causing functionality problems?
    She may be a lesbian and all lesbians need are functional tongues.

I don't think Carli's wife is a lesbian, but she may be bi. I just hope everything works out for both of them.