Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

message deleted (accident)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Any TS who isn't a sex worker must have their head up their ass to be here and not make coins off of their TS status. Enter: you.
    This dovetails to some extent with a point I've made on more than a few occasions here: guys ask "Why are all TS's sex workers?". And my answer is "they aren't; but if your only interaction with TS's are in places where all the TS's are sex workers, WTF do you expect?".

Guys come here looking for pics, etc. and then are surprised that the girls are sex workers. Well, who else is going to have naked pics up on here? It ain't a dating site.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Any TS who isn't a sex worker must have their head up their ass to be here and not make coins off of their TS status. Enter: you.
    This dovetails to some extent with a point I've made on more than a few occasions here: guys ask "Why are all TS's sex workers?". And my answer is "they aren't; but if your only interaction with TS's are in places where all the TS's are sex workers, WTF do you expect?".

Guys come here looking for pics, etc. and then are surprised that the girls are sex workers. Well, who else is going to have naked pics up on here? It ain't a dating site.
    Thank you. Talk about 'shooting fish in a barrel'.

Of course Tika A.k.a veridian is going to show up and start talking about sex work, like clockwork she shows up every 6 months or so to talk shit about TS sex workers. Really sad.

Girl, if you are such a lesbian why don't you become part of the dyke community? And when you do see how people feel about you when you talk shit about sex workers. They will throw your ass to the curb.

If you are not interested in men, and not a sex worker why do you troll TS sex worker message boards?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Of course Tika A.k.a veridian is going to show up and start talking about sex work, like clockwork she shows up every 6 months or so to talk shit about TS sex workers. Really sad.

Girl, if you are such a lesbian why don't you become part of the dyke community? And when you do see how people feel about you when you talk shit about sex workers. They will throw your ass to the curb.

If you are not interested in men, and not a sex worker why do you troll TS sex worker message boards?
    Ah hah, so it's Veridian we're dealing with here. As I'm sure you recall, Mandy, she was on both of our twats on TgTalk as well. No wonder she felt compelled to lash out at us again on a thread where we were defending our profession. You're right. Every sour grapes bitch on the planet is here, moaning cuz they're incapable of living "the life". lol

She's still very upset with "Baby Face" Richter, I'm sure. "Oh, that damn Vicki Richter! She thinks who the fuck she is because she was born with a baby face!" lol