Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked
    Quote Originally Posted by UirCelLanAd
    Yeah 2008 was a crap election, we either had to choice from an inexperienced VP in Palin, who was opposed to gay marriage, or an even more inexperienced Pres. in Obama who supported collectivist policies that have never worked. Maybe next time someone worth a damn can step up to the plate.
    Newsflash...

Obama doesnt believe in gay marriage either, which means TG also.

How could you vote for a man who doesnt support your political viewpoint?
    You gotta pick one or the other and Obama is more TG friendly anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Rookie Poster

Are you serious Raybbaby...U list giving lectures as a professor as a qualification for president...that wouldnt even land you a job at a fortune 100 company as president

Silver Poster

Funny how this has turned into a debate about Obama.

On the Palin subject, Newsweek fucked her over. The pic was taken so far out of context it was laughable.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like her posititions but on this one thing she has a right to be pissed.

And women everywhere should be pissed.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Professional Poster

She was pretty much unknown before picked by an old pervert to be his running mate because he wanted to look at her ass. Let her fall back into obscurity. She's like Paris Hilton-- no reason for anybody to care what she does.

And what's the big deal with the mag cover? They don't have any responsibilty to only use pictures they take. You pose for a picture, you sign a release, and it can show up anywhere! If you're embarassed being in shorts (WTF?), then don't pose for a pic in shorts!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Veteran Poster

yeah, nylons with running shorts is always a great look. For a Hooters waitress.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Junior Poster

Palin is a KOOK. I been ired by her sexism comments about the picture in newsweek. She and others need to stop using men as scapegoats for their failures in life.

Have a great day

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by UirCelLanAd
    Yeah 2008 was a crap election, we either had to choice from an inexperienced VP in Palin, who was opposed to gay marriage, or an even more inexperienced Pres. in Obama who supported collectivist policies that have never worked. Maybe next time someone worth a damn can step up to the plate.
    Collectivist policies ... hmm would they be the same sort of policies that see Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Switzerland, Canada & Australia ranked as the top 7 robust economies post the economic decline. It seems the policies that include govt control of healthcare and banking regulation worked for them. The countries with robust regulations on their banks and financial sector survived the worst of it because their companies couldn't run amok like certain liberalist countries like the US where companies have little in the way of regulation.

Oh and Palin was clearly dangerously under qualified and well ... a bit of a nutbag.