• Pacquaio

33 49.25%
  • Mayweather

34 50.75%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

[quote="Hara_Juku Tgirl"][quote="addicted"][quote="Hara_Juku Tgirl"]
    Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Pacquiao is planning a run for the Philippine Congress next year.
    Not to bring him down or anything.. But dear God, I hope not. He just graduated from a GED Philippine equivalent high school - 2/2007! He doesn't know a thing about politics.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...om_high_school

But I hope he wins!

~Kisses.

Not sure if he is corrupt yet but how much has manny did for the community in the country by himself? He seems like a good guy and he earned all his money by himself so I see him doing doing more than the average policitian with his own funds. Manny doesnt need any election he is big enough without all that nonsense. I mean manny is # 1 down there and who is the distant 2 dj q bert?

]

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I agree. He is really huge down there (and so is that guy from Black Eyed Pea and that lead singer from Journey). Manny has done a lot in his home town. He realy doesn't need to run for public office and should just concentrate and remain a boxer. Being in politics and a boxer would stress him out (like most politician)..which might affect his boxing career imo. That's all.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

mayweather takes it ......best pound for pound fighter in the world

Veteran Poster

Pacquiao's Scandal Back Home Overshadows Cotto Win

Posted by: Mark Vester on 11-19-2009.

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Mark Vester

Manny Pacquiao's historic stoppage of Miguel Cotto, where he captured the WBO welterweight title, is the biggest boxing topic in the United States since the fight took place last Saturday in Las Vegas. One would expect the same in Pacquiao's country of the Philippines, where the fighter is viewed as a mega-star, but a brewing scandal back home has overshadowed his historic win.

A lot of the major press in the Philippines has turned their focus to the tension between Pacquiao and his wife Jinkee. There are heavy rumors that Pacquiao, allegedly, had an affair with actress Krista Ranillo. Pacquiao and Ranillo co-stared in the fighter's latest film, Whapakman.

Reporters in the Philippines are all over the story. Footage surfaced of Jinkee crying at a Thanksgiving mass that was held to honor Pacquiao's win over Cotto. Photos and video of Pacquiao in the company of Ranillo is spreading across the net. Jinkee no-showed the fighter's post-fight celebration and the couple took separate flights back to Philippines.

Jinkee's parents are furious with Pacquiao over the scandal and told abs-cbnNEWS "because you hurt our daughter, we will boycott your film." Jinkee's father, Nestor Jamora, spoke to the press and said "so many people are mad at [Manny]. And here comes that issue with Jinkee. Everyone here, her family, is mad at him."

Her father believes the scandal will hurt Pacquiao's political campaign as Congressman in Saranggani, the hometown of Jinkee.

Pacquiao's supporters are pleading with the fighter to stand up to the scandal and face it head-on but so far the fighter has issued "no comment" replies when approached with questions on the alleged affair.

Send News Tips and Comments To Mark Vester
    boxingvester@gmail.com

Junior Poster

Mayweather. Hes got that jab and run down to
    a science. Pacquaio can win that 12 round foot race.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

@Floyd R

With his moneyLOTS of women are just throwing themselves at him. Temptations abound. Of course he is a man, and one which never had this type of fame and attention growing up..could you blame the guy? I feel sorry for his wife and kid though.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

pac would win...Mayweather is a good fighter dont get me wrong but pacs better

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

and on ktla @ 10 they will be talking about it or something lol...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

pacquaio gonna knock him out, and shut mayweather's loud mouth

How I Love A Big Gurly Cock