Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Girls who only post here to promote...

add nothing to the community but thinly veiled advertisements. Some are good, some are bad, and some are practically spammed all over the board by 'teams' of users who are often just one person.

How do you feel about this? Shouldn't everyone here contribute more than self-serving ads?

~BB~

In an ideal world, genuine interaction would be wonderful, however given some of the communities members I can't say I blame them.

C'est La Vie!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I like it when the ladies engage in discussions or just hang out and chat for a bit.

edit - But TheGuard has a point.

Well, this is a forum where anyone can say whatever they want, for advertisement I believe we all get some of that depends on how much exposure they pursue... But reality is that a large percentage of gents that come to this site it is because they look for some sort of info on the girls and how to contact us.

I have lost count of how many PM's I had asking for more pics of me showing off, some ask nicely and others just trying to live up their fantasies.

Cin...

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

May i have a pic Cinthya?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Personally, I love both talking and making money. The more of both, the merrier.

Junior Poster

I'd like much more contribution but it seems like that is the minority on this board. I don't blame any girl that only posts adds after I visited the chat room twice.

One guy told me "shut up they're whores" when I mentioned how disrespectful he was, and when I asked how to mute him I got kicked instead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Personally, I love both talking and making money. The more of both, the merrier.

Word !! ...

Cin.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

That's cool. But you agree there should be a balance between the two, right?

~BB~

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    That's cool. But you agree there should be a balance between the two, right?

~BB~
    There always is balance imho. For every promotional post, there's always plenty of thought-provoking dialogue. But no one here has any personal responsibility to supply either. The only people who don't belong here AT ALL are the haters.