Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Wow. What a butch exit. lol
    I really don't get the logic of that remark. I entered the thread, thinking it might be a structured and balanced observation, but when I saw that it was just an excuse to get stroppy and to start a fight, I chose to say so. Whether the tone of my comment was "butch" (sic), jocular or otherwise is of absolutely no relevance whatosever.

Well, tell the Marlboro Man we all said 'hello'. lol
    How droll. FYI I do not happen to hang out with a bunch of ponces on Harleys (i.e. the H.O.G. and similar groups) who all fantasize about being Mickey Rourke (and what a sad fantasy that is...)

If you're trying to pick a fight with me, just forget it: I have better things to do with my time. And secondly, a bit of advice: find out about your adversary before entering into combat, you can avoid a lot of unpleasant surprises...

That's my final word on the matter.

Fork 'andles

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cadcad

I think she makes fun of the admirers who refuse to admit to themselves they may be even remotely kinda gay.

and when you're living your life as a girl you wanna be fucked not do the fucking mostly so yea I can see why she would hate guy bottoms.
    Another wrong assumption. I love fucking ass. I get nasty and practically rape those boy-holes. I love all kinds of fucking, and to get fucked as well. Period. Don't hate mother.
    Well god damn welcome to the real team! Although I think I'm younger than you so don't hate me for it :P

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    Why the fuck is Nicole on HA if all she does is make fun of the admirers for being gay?

Don't worry fellas, if you pay Nicole she'll happily rape you but don't try talking to her - she hates fags.
    I think she makes fun of the admirers who refuse to admit to themselves they may be even remotely kinda gay.
    Check out her posts on this forum, she will sit there and ridicule someone who is ok with their sexuality, someone who is admitting they aren't straight. It's really quite amusing.

This post is a great example: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=50558 . The OP there is obviously OK with his sexuality, but all Nicole can do is make fun like she's on an elementary school playground. By the way, does anyone think the whole "gays speak with a lisp" joke is funny except Nicole?

Mr Rancid Stink-Bush Twat Avatar
    You keep focusing on my avatar (ever since I installed adblock plus I don't have to look at your ugly avatar), it's like you've never seen a pussy before - that's what they look like. The one in my avatar isn't even all that hairy, so just for your education I'll show you what a real hirsute pussy looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cee001bmb_195888043_192.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	284997  

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Well god damn welcome to the real team! Although I think I'm younger than you so don't hate me for it :P
    More butchness, from Crotchrocket Johnny; a succession of non-posts.

But I swear, we have no teams on HA, and gym class is over, I swear. People are going to start judging you as an adult now, and not by your toys.

Any more banal outbursts for the crowd?...

Junior Poster

I'm going to make assumptions here:

Nicole drinks and does drugs and then posts stuff that seems funny at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    Mr Rancid Stink-Bush Twat Avatar
    You keep focusing on my avatar (ever since I installed adblock plus I don't have to look at your ugly avatar), it's like you've never seen a pussy before - that's what they look like. The one in my avatar isn't even all that hairy, so just for your education I'll show you what a real hirsute pussy looks like.
    Jesus Fucking Christ. I'm sorry, but that's just gross. Do you fuck farm animals too? . If you like looking at that, I'm happy you're avoiding me. Go find a bestiality forum, you degenerate.

opcorn opcorn

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

I'm going to make assumptions here:

Nicole drinks and does drugs and then posts stuff that seems funny at the time.
    Why not? You're already on a roll; right down the basement stairs and back into the closet at your mom's house.

If I was doing drugs, my posts would be especially funny to read. Actually, I get plenty of positive feedback on my sense of humor.

But no. I only use legal ones like wine, cigarettes, and coffee. Oh, and I like pot too. But I don't get my own very often. I like to smoke pot before I watch a movie, especially horror movies.

Btw, you know what an awesome movie to watch stoned? The Brotherhood of Satan. I got turned onto it when I first moved to Florida.