Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: .

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    there's those sexy wide shoulders and narrow hips . except for her giant new boobs Mimi's the same girl she was when she first posted on HA.
    wow you still at it ? hahaha . yes mr. asskisser . every bit of me is still the same . No need to change anything else . i love my self and my body , and you are upset that you are not happy with your self so you try to pic on me . I AM BEAUTIFUL you and i both you it ... remember your very first post here
    black t loser . lmao you are more than a joke now .
    SEEK HELP , your like a child . And i am glad you have followed me for sooo sooo long it is really and honor and it makes me happy to know you care so much

GOD BLESS YOU !
    my first post was kissing your ass . i am no longer with the DARK side !

kissing my ass is something i do not need . Contrived ?

And even though you are not on that "dark side" you still continue to save pics and desprately sniff out my attention ... cute you are . just like my little puppy . awwwww coochie coo . i wuv u i will call you puppy from now on

Quote Originally Posted by pablovitalrocks
    NOBODY WANTS TO FUCK YOUR FILTHY DIRTY SHITTY UGLY OLD MAN HOLE!!!!! YOU ARE A ROTTING DISGRACE TO THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahaha
    So I guess I just have to pop in Pablo Vitals studio and find out what the fuck is really going on!
    Since jhaniah says its not her, but a boy, lol so I have to see with my own eyes!
    BTW Pablo did shoots of me before he even had the studio

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    NOBODY WANTS TO FUCK YOUR FILTHY DIRTY SHITTY UGLY OLD MAN HOLE!!!!! YOU ARE A ROTTING DISGRACE TO THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahaha
    So I guess I just have to pop in Pablo Vitals studio and find out what the fuck is really going on!
    Since jhaniah says its not her, but a boy, lol so I have to see with my own eyes!
    SHITTY FAGGOTT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A SHOOT WITH US YOU FILTHY PIECE OF GORILLA SHITT!!!!!!!!!! OH AND F.Y.I PABLO DOSENT DO BLACK GIRLS ANYMORE HA!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKIN ORANGATAN MONSTER BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

keeping it REAL.

Junior Poster

hahahaha
    look bitch keep my fuckin name outcha filthy mouth!

hahahaha
    SHITTY FAGGOTT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A SHOOT WITH US YOU FILTHY PIECE OF GORILLA SHITT!!!!!!!!!! OH AND F.Y.I PABLO DOSENT DO BLACK GIRLS ANYMORE HA!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKIN ORANGATAN MONSTER BEAST!!!!!!!!!!
    Just as I suspected, FRAUD!
    Pablo Vital, the photographer started out in his apartment BEFORE he even got the studio.
    I did shoots with him for my ads in the past. Now clearly this is fake, I will be calling Pablo in the morning, or I will stop by the sudio this week to see what this bullshit is really about.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSJHANIAHLOVE
    hahahaha
    Fuck you faggot!

hahahaha
    Just as I suspected, FRAUD!
    Pablo Vital, the photographer started out in his apartment BEFORE he even got the studio.
    I did shoots with him for my ads in the past. Now clearly this is fake, I will be calling Pablo in the morning, or I will stop by the sudio this week to see what this bullshit is really about.
    NO SERIOUSLY HE DOESNT DO BLACKS LIKE YOU! AND HOME BOY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY NAME TO CONFRONT HIM!!!!! HA HA YOU UGLY DUDE MAN!!!!! HE HAS SEVERAL WORKERS!!!!! AND JHANIAH IS A REGULAR CLIENT AS WELL AS A NEW FRIEND OF MINE SO SHE WONT TELL YOU SHITT YOU BLOATED HERPIE INFESTED DOWN SYNDROME GOAT FACED BABBOON!!!!!

keeping it REAL.

Junior Poster

LMAO@this post...wow 14 pages really? ummm....Mia looks hot, very gorgeous...as for the rest of the shit....rigggghhhhhhttttt

They didn't give us 40 acres and a mule, so we took 50 states and the White House

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MRSJHANIAHLOVE
    hahahaha
    Fuck you faggot!
    youre sick. stfu or i will ready you down. YOU CHEAP MIGRATING INJECTION MAN.

Junior Poster

LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	you_can_never_come_for_me_i_have_implants_you_cheap_fag_125.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	285195