Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: .

Silver Poster

this thread is getting so old and tired . Why don't we all just let this go . Its a pointless argument neither of you will ever win . just ignore each other .
    and reina just took a cupple of funny looking shots but she had very good ones as well so lets stop being so critical and start working twards sticking together cause at the end of the day the cock hounds here are only in it for one thing . And its not your breasts, facial work,, hair ,shoe size etc.
    they are just gagging on how petty chicago girls can get .
    That is the past , and from what i can see peple just get better with time like reina she looks ova in those smoking pictures
    I am moving very soon . Bye girls
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tinkerbell_199.png 
Views:	271 
Size:	971.9 KB 
ID:	284925  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    Looking good Jhaniah in your signature picture.
    thankyou nice avatar pic!

Junior Poster

at the end of the day the cock hounds here are only in it for one thing . And its not your breasts, facial work,, hair ,shoe size etc.
    Nope. I could not care less about cock. Never interested me. Here's what does: sexiness and hyper-femininity.

I love the caricature of female sexuality that radiates from some of these girls. Mrs Love is an excellent example. They delight in it. So do you, Mimi, and rightly so. It's sexy as hell.

What some of you TS don't understand is why *some* of us high-testosterone males are here: because we are bored to the point of hatred with the specific kinds of bitchiness and baggage of the post-feminist genetic female circa 2010.

Sure there are cock-gulpers here. Whatever, who cares. When I look at Linetrap or Jhaniah or Britney or Jen Paris I see hot chicks exulting in their hyper-feminine allure. And that's what I like to see.

And as far as "sticking together" goes, well, the only sticking together I want to see is Jhaniah's lusicous round ass cheeks after I shoot a pint of come between them.

Have a nice day. :P

Silver Poster

wow the things i find out about people in a split fucking second !!! what the fuck are you bitches fucking crazy ???
    PLEASE LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE ABOUT ME .
    I give nonoe any reason to think i am a cheat OR a liar . SO why lie on me .

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by transmaven
    at the end of the day the cock hounds here are only in it for one thing . And its not your breasts, facial work,, hair ,shoe size etc.
    Nope. I could not care less about cock. Never interested me. Here's what does: sexiness and hyper-femininity.

I love the caricature of female sexuality that radiates from some of these girls. Mrs Love is an excellent example. They delight in it. So do you, Mimi, and rightly so. It's sexy as hell.

What some of you TS don't understand is why *some* of us high-testosterone males are here: because we are bored to the point of hatred with the specific kinds of bitchiness and baggage of the post-feminist genetic female circa 2010.

Sure there are cock-gulpers here. Whatever, who cares. When I look at Linetrap or Jhaniah or Britney or Jen Paris I see hot chicks exulting in their hyper-feminine allure. And that's what I like to see.

And as far as "sticking together" goes, well, the only sticking together I want to see is Jhaniah's lusicous round ass cheeks after I shoot a pint of come between them.

Have a nice day. :P
    sounds hott daddy

This thread turned ugly real quick it would be nice for the mods to use an ip check.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster

In the old days I used to scan thru Eros and say "Damn. I gotta get to Chicago". Then I realized that probably the most heavily photoshopped, glammed up pics, which I now view as a red flag, are in Eros-Chicago. Then I get to HA and realize most of the drama originates in Chicagoland. WTF? Is it something in the water? It went from a place a wanted to go to badly to a place I want to avoid!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Default wow

wow

WOW, what started as an awesome thread with very beautiful pics really turned into something ugly.
    I think the girls should apologize to MiaIsabella for ruining her thread!

Junior Poster

Mia is a smoking hot beauty!!!