Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: .

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pablovitalrocks
    YES
    so is pablo giving you lessons or something?

no ive always known how to improve UGLY MONSTER CREEPY CRAWLIES LIKE REINA MANLENTINO!!!!!!!!!!

keeping it REAL.

Junior Poster

lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Try as you might, pablovitalrocks, you can't clown Vanessa cause when you log off and go back to whatever hole you came from, Vanessa is still HOTT!

Net bullies really trip me out cause there's no way in hell you'd talk all that garbage in the flesh.

Just proving to all the people on HA who never met you how big a punk you are 24/7.

I'm all for open dialogue on these forums, but when it degrades into endless streams of schizophrenic personal attacks, where are the mods to kick these psychos to the curb???

And for the record, I DO think it is you on the DL, Jhaniah. Cause you are just that stupid and crazy, you insane Casper bitch!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    Try as you might, pablovitalrocks, you can't clown Vanessa cause when you log off and go back to whatever hole you came from, Vanessa is still HOTT!

Net bullies really trip me out cause there's no way in hell you'd talk all that garbage in the flesh.

Just proving to all the people on HA who never met you how big a punk you are 24/7.

I'm all for open dialogue on these forums, but when it degrades into endless streams of schizophrenic personal attacks, where are the mods to kick these psychos to the curb???

And for the record, I DO think it is you on the DL, Jhaniah. Cause you are just that stupid and crazy, you insane Casper bitch!!
    wow im hurt. i will not be shamed by a fucking hotel id. go burn down!!! if you were here an hour ago you would know that we were two different people, we were both online dumb ass!!! now dont be mad cause you got rejected a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel

UMM MANESSA ONLY LOOKED WHAT YOU CALL HOTT WITH THE PICS I SHOPPED! WITHOUT THE SHOP HES POPPED!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hideous_beast_144.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	284907   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hideous_beast_3_196.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	284908   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hideous_beast_2_152.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	284909  

keeping it REAL.

Junior Poster

busy doing what?

I like your video where you just sort of stare at the camera and repeatedly toss your hair

mesmerizing

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by transmaven
    busy doing what?

I like your video where you just sort of stare at the camera and repeatedly toss your hair

mesmerizing
    lol making cash, moving, vacationing, enjoying life!!! i see youre still here on h a!!!

smh

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Junior Poster

lol making cash, moving, vacationing, enjoying life!!! i see youre still here on h a!!!
    Yes, still trying to pick TS fuck #1.

Now, tell me *you* have moved to NYC. Then things could get interesting fast.