Junior Poster

Default Great early Shemale Strokers scene with CELESTE

The other day I was in a local adult video store and found a copy of Shemale Strokers 6, with a solo scene with Celeste from a few years back. Very hot! She does a nice interview in the beginning so we get a sense of her as a person, and what a doll. Then we see her on the street in tight white pants making a telephone call, asking the person on the other end to come over and take care of her horniness. When that person can't make it, she naturally takes us viewers home to watch her stroke off.

What I especially liked about the scene is that she talked to the viewer throughout, while jacking her ever-hardening and lovely cock. What a great face she has, and an exciting body. The most natural looking boob job, what a turn-on! She cums a nice load and then lets her gooey, still-hard cock jiggle in front of the camera.

It's a turn-on just to remember the scene as I write this. Will definitely watch this one again!

---------

If you like horny short fiction, check out my photo-inspired vignettes in the Shemale Stories forum!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=50635
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80846580069_175.jpg 
Views:	1446 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	284540  

T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!

Rookie Poster

I'm going to have to get a copy of it and check it out

You have a PM.