Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Before & After - Kayla Coxx

Quote Originally Posted by teacup View Post
    AND THAT YOU ARE DARLING. A CROSS DRESSER WHO POPPED A FEW HORMONE TABLETS AND THINKS THEY SLAY A BAD BITCH LIKE KAYLA. YOU STILL LOOK LIKE A MAN DUDE. MAN UP!
    im sorry but i dont argue with gay men.enjoy your night

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Gotta stick up for Amber. She's hot.

you already have. and im bisexual
    and thats so out of character for me.congrats you got a rise out of me while im on my "period" lol.i dont know any bisexual men who talk like you do.infact you talk like two people who used to post here.all that gay lingo makes my head hurt.

Carissa Nichole Rookie Poster Carissa00031's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post

Amber is a really beautiful girl Dino......that is true....take care

teacup......thanks for agreeing with what I said, but a girl is a girl part time or not.....look at their circumstances why they cannot achieve the fulltime status.....job loss, family not accepting, etc.....each girl has her own destiny as she transitions along to completion.....there is not a timetable etched in stone.....each girl will get their on her own time.....take care

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    i dont think amber looks bad at all i just dont understand why she had to talk bs about kayla if u really feel good about urself u dont need to put other ppl down in the end her putting down kayla is amber tryin to feel better about amber imo thats all..amber i think u look great for a girl who is just starting out! no need to talk about other tgirl we get that from the outside 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Carissa00031 View Post
    Amber is a really beautiful girl Dino......that is true....take care

teacup......thanks for agreeing with what I said, but a girl is a girl part time or not.....look at their circumstances why they cannot achieve the fulltime status.....job loss, family not accepting, etc.....each girl has her own destiny as she transitions along to completion.....there is not a timetable etched in stone.....each girl will get their on her own time.....take care
    im usually not this petty i swear.i took a hormone shot two days ago plus my dr. gave me ANOTHER shot that completely chemically castrates me.so im full of estrogen and sore from all the damn needles,im not in the best of moods lol.

Carissa Nichole Rookie Poster Carissa00031's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    im usually not this petty i swear.i took a hormone shot two days ago plus my dr. gave me ANOTHER shot that completely chemically castrates me.so im full of estrogen and sore from all the damn needles,im not in the best of moods lol.
    I hope you feel better soon & take care girleeee.....it takes guts to do what we are doing & good luck with everything

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    i dont think amber looks bad at all i just dont understand why she had to talk bs about kayla if u really feel good about urself u dont need to put other ppl down in the end her putting down kayla is amber tryin to feel better about amber imo thats all..amber i think u look great for a girl who is just starting out! no need to talk about other tgirl we get that from the outside 24/7
    whooaaa..first of all whos just starting out??
    my initial aim wasnt to attack kayla but to respond to some one who was talking shit about transsexuals.
    i can only speak for myself but i put in alot of work into my transition.not just the physical aspects but the mental and emotional aspects as well.its a painfully process as im sure you know.i have earned the right to call myself a woman.it has nothing to do with the amount of surgery ive had or what hormones i take.its about the emotional and mental agony i went through to accept myself as a woman.
    so to have someone say that someone who OPENLY LIVES THEIR LIFE AS MALE and has no intention of transitioning is more of a woman that any ts on this forum is insulting.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    whooaaa..first of all whos just starting out??
    my initial aim wasnt to attack kayla but to respond to some one who was talking shit about transsexuals.
    i can only speak for myself but i put in alot of work into my transition.not just the physical aspects but the mental and emotional aspects as well.its a painfully process as im sure you know.i have earned the right to call myself a woman.it has nothing to do with the amount of surgery ive had or what hormones i take.its about the emotional and mental agony i went through to accept myself as a woman.
    so to have someone say that someone who OPENLY LIVES THEIR LIFE AS MALE and has no intention of transitioning is more of a woman that any ts on this forum is insulting.
    i dont think kayla says she is a tgirl....i guess u think ur better then her cuz u take mones but just like kayla u could take out ur weave and live a male with no prob...so what makes u better then her

Last edited by SunshyneMonroe; 02-23-2011 at 08:14 AM.

oh well dont talk about kayla thats my ride or die bitch. you were warned. im actually very nice. i only stated my opinions. dont come for kyla EVER!
    its cool.i pretty much already figured out who you are.i dont really do these back and forth exchanges with the girls.