Junior Poster

Default Sexy ChaCha got me through the test...

A true example of therapeutic fantasizing...

I had to have a medical test the other day. Ah, the pleasures of middle age. Anticipating it was stressful, but the actual test wasn't bad. It's just that I had to stay still for about thirty minutes. As I lay there, I thought about various people. One was the late actor Gary Cooper, whom I admire as an example of stoic manhood. I thought to myself, "What would Coop do in a situation like this? Guess he'd just settle in and get through it."

As the time wore on, my mind drifted to other people. I thought about ChaCha, a t-girl I saw on a thumbnail gallery from the Captain Outrageous site. I'm including two pictures of her. I fantasized a long conversation, a nice lunch, taking her to a museum, and then coming back to her apartment and kissing her and stroking her cock until she couldn't hold back and just sprayed all over her tummy. When she asked me to lick it up, I obeyed. Ah, nice daydream...

By the time I got to this climactic point, the test was just about over. So, thanks to Coop and ChaCha, I got through it okay.

-------

If you like horny short fiction, check out my photo-inspired vignettes in the Shemale Stories forum:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=50635
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chacha01_108.jpg 
Views:	585 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	284253   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chacha14_149.jpg 
Views:	585 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	284254  

T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!

Junior Poster

Here's a bump to bring ChaCha to the attention of those who missed this...

I especially love the expression on her face in the second pic as her hard cock lays there so sweetly in repose...

Will be thinking about her again this week when I go back to the doc to discuss the results of that orthopedic scan...

Yep, I'll be sitting there nervously in the waiting room, soothing my mind with images of ChaCha...

T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!