Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Girl for how long you going to be in town ? I would hang out with you and go to shopping, love shopping may be lunch and tease all those sexy ass boys , lol...

No seriously we should do it, btw whatever people who do not live in NY tell you that you need such a stung gun or so it is not so true obviously we can go on in our lives telling everyone we have a little something something between our legs, it is no one's business that is the trick on pass and then surprised them, of course with previous disclosure so they would know what to expect... A lot of men in NY have been with one or they can smell you a mile away and no matter how passable you are they would know, why ? because they know so no har m on that ...

I PM you .. ttyl ..

Love ...

Cinthya...

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    Girl for how long you going to be in town ? I would hang out with you and go to shopping, love shopping may be lunch and tease all those sexy ass boys , lol...

No seriously we should do it, btw whatever people who do not live in NY tell you that you need such a stung gun or so it is not so true obviously we can go on in our lives telling everyone we have a little something something between our legs, it is no one's business that is the trick on pass and then surprised them, of course with previous disclosure so they would know what to expect... A lot of men in NY have been with one or they can smell you a mile away and no matter how passable you are they would know, why ? because they know so no har m on that ...

I PM you .. ttyl ..

Love ...

Cinthya...
    We should do something for sure!!!! I'll PM you

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    I heard its cold as a motha fucka over there right now. Don't forget to bring a jacket. And a stun gun.
    Or a can of mace.
    You guys are too funny. I'm going to assume that neither of you has been in midtown Manhattan on a weekday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

You are correct sir.

But it's on my list.

Rookie Poster

Ash if you're around Midtown I'd gladly give you a quick hello, I work in Times Square

New York is one of the safest big cities in the country.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    are you going to be on the Maury Show?
    Would you care for some fruit punch? How about some shrimp? lol
    i have not seen Hara in a while , i hope you haven't been using your voodoo dolls again . i bet it kills you that Ashley is so naturally beautiful and is already passable and that if she's smart and only gets a small C cup she will look perfect .

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    I heard its cold as a motha fucka over there right now. Don't forget to bring a jacket. And a stun gun.
    Or a can of mace.
    You guys are too funny. I'm going to assume that neither of you has been in midtown Manhattan on a weekday afternoon.
    Actually I have been there. My comment wasn't a slight against the safeness of NYC (although I do have some issues concerning it). It was a commentary on the act of informing strangers about your location when such strangers have made questionable (stalker) type statements recently.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Can I hang outs too ;- ;

Junior Poster

Crap. Next time you're doing a NYC trip let me know if you want a limo.

I feel the music.