Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

very nice

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by socal323
    i wonder how christian would sleep with her if he doesnt like t-girls, unless she didnt tell him that she was.............

like i said he knew when he fucked fanke so i dont see any difference here... seems stupid to have a gg play a ts and a ts to play a gg

and no jhaniah its "carrie" from stephen kings movie

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by socal323
    i wonder how christian would sleep with her if he doesnt like t-girls, unless she didnt tell him that she was.............

like i said he knew when he fucked fanke so i dont see any difference here... seems stupid to have a gg play a ts and a ts to play a gg

and no jhaniah its "carrie" from stephen kings movie

yea it is a bit stupid playing the opposite

Rookie Poster

For a show that jumped the shark for this entire season, Ms Cayne may be the only thing they could add which might make me tune in again...
    no, let me restate that, Now i won't miss it..

MCholmes

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Candis Cayne is overrated. I'm sorry but it's true. She's yet another transwoman that I don't feel represents the depth of our demographic and is only marginally talented. In short, she's merely a gimmick.

~BB~

Rookie Poster

The gimmic of course being that she's drop dead gorgeous, feminine and is a fantastic ambassador for the entire TG Community...
    That the kind of gimmic you mean?

MCholmes

Christian will sleep with anyone! And Candis is not exactly ANYONE! She's hot beyond words!

Quote Originally Posted by mcholmes
    The gimmic of course being that she's drop dead gorgeous, feminine and is a fantastic ambassador for the entire TG Community...
    If you say so. I actually find her a bit overdone and queenish. TS women come from places other than the drag scene ya know? That said, she's a great ambassador for that aspect of the community but I don't feel she's a good overall representation of the TS demographic. That's just my opinion.

~BB~

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    If you say so. I actually find her a bit overdone and queenish. TS women come from places other than the drag scene ya know? That said, she's a great ambassador for that aspect of the community but I don't feel she's a good overall representation of the TS demographic. That's just my opinion.

~BB~

ok you gave your opinion... now give an example of someone that you do feel best represents the community as a whole

from the interviews ive seen her give to major outlets shes incredibly well spoken, articulated, and she really is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

~BB~

ok you gave your opinion... now give an example of someone that you do feel best represents the community as a whole

from the interviews ive seen her give to major outlets shes incredibly well spoken, articulated, and she really is beautiful
    Hmm. Well it's not that I don't agree with you but to be honest I don't think any one woman could ever represent all of us. People talk about Callie and Candis as if they're the saviors of transsexuals everywhere because they're actresses but I think we all need to stop piling our eggs in the glam basket and start realizing that we need multiple women in the spotlight in order to portray the multitude of paths we choose to take. There are queens and other TS performers, 'normal' TS's with regular jobs and families, post-ops who are totally stealth, etc. and they all deserve representation.

I think we need to stop idolizing transwomen in the media for their glamor and I think the media needs to stop pigeonholing us for it. The fact that so many girls see competitive glam as their only ticket to womanhood is disappointing. When are we going to see more transsexual politicians, news reporters/anchors, or CEO's? The irony is that GG's have always had the same issue and we should all be taking a lesson from that. Maybe we can someday transcend it for the betterment of ALL types of women.

~BB~