Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

this guy just made this threat so all the TS women would come out and say something.....then they will all magically get PM's that say "hey i just broke up with my girl but I love LTR...do you have a yahoo name?" from simon13

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by archineer
    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    Oh please your all full of bullshit you don't want to date anyone all you want is to fuck and chuck.
    Wrong. I'm so tired of meaningless sex. But if a guy said he wanted to date you, I bet you'd run a mile.
    what's that supposed to mean??

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    I think a lot of the guys who do the LTR thing with trans girls don't post on boards like these as often.
    I would say that a guy who is content in his LTR is less likely to look at other girls, whether the S.O. is trans or not. Certainly has been true for me.

Junior Poster

Oh please your all full of bullshit you don't want to date anyone all you want is to fuck and chuck.
    Wrong. I'm so tired of meaningless sex. But if a guy said he wanted to date you, I bet you'd run a mile.
    I'm fed up of sleeping around with people i'm not really into, I just want a proper 'normal' relationship with a ts. Yes I prefer you over genetic girls. Now if a guy was to show genuine interest in you, I bet you wouldn't give him the time of day- either you'd think he's just playing or acting like a wuss. Btw hating all men drives away the few of us who do date you, although we are rare we do exist.

I'm fed up of sleeping around with people i'm not really into, I just want a proper 'normal' relationship with a ts. Yes I prefer you over genetic girls. Now if a guy was to show genuine interest in you, I bet you wouldn't give him the time of day- either you'd think he's just playing or acting like a wuss. Btw hating all men drives away the few of us who do date you, although we are rare we do exist.
    Oh man, don't make it sound like her options are limited. The reality is that there are probably more potential suitors for her than there are for the average cockchaser who waxes on about relationships.

And don't blame her for being suspicious of guys... she knows why you prefer her over genetic girls: because of her male organ. There are probably very few women into the guys who lust for cock. Such men would give most GGs the creeps, as they probably do for many TS women. She might also be suspicious of so-called straight guys because they probably treated her like a freak in growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Oh man, don't make it sound like her options are limited. The reality is that there are probably more potential suitors for her than there are for the average cockchaser who waxes on about relationships.

And don't blame her for being suspicious of guys... she knows why you prefer her over genetic girls: because of her male organ. There are probably very few women into the guys who lust for cock. Such men would give most GGs the creeps, as they probably do for many TS women. She might also be suspicious of so-called straight guys because they probably treated her like a freak in growing up.
    Right on phobun..

I'm sureeeeee you do. Sounds just like all the "men" who I've "been with" and who have betrayed me.YEah so I fell for their crap hook line and sinker and I'm never going to do it again , I have wayyyy to much respect for myself. And besides what guy would want to be with ME anyways.I'm not exactly gorgeous or super smart or talented or anything.And I don't have that "x-factor" that men seem to be looking for too.I'm no good for relationships.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Ashley here's my opinion of you ...

1. I think you are pretty
    2. I am interested in your opinions and aspirations
    3. I think you have a great sense of humor
    4. I think you have a kind heart
    5. You're a girl gamer!! That is soo cool to me

I think you're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by gr4phic4rtist08
    I don't understand the purpose of this thread....do you want a pat on the back or just try to get attention? What does it matter who "dates" or who marries or fucks a ts. Some ts women might not care to get married or date
    I thinks its a good thread.
    As much shit as guys talk about us on here and our lifestlye, I too want to know who is man enought to date one, not wack off to or trick off with, but actually DATE a ts???
    I and most of my girlfriends would love to DATE guys, but, it just doesn't happen, so its better to be paid and alone than broke and alone, so yea, pay us!
    BUT, goo thread!

Rookie Poster

i do and love her very much