Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart View Post
    that's because there's no such thing!
    there is. yep

oh, noes

Silver Poster

I'm sureeeeee you do. Sounds just like all the "men" who I've "been with" and who have betrayed me.YEah so I fell for their crap hook line and sinker and I'm never going to do it again , I have wayyyy to much respect for myself. And besides what guy would want to be with ME anyways.I'm not exactly gorgeous or super smart or talented or anything.And I don't have that "x-factor" that men seem to be looking for too.I'm no good for relationships.

Nothing like some sarcasim..

I suppose it's time for my story...

5 years ago I joined a dating site, got chatting to a TV and we really hit it off. She lived a good 200 miles away so we we agreed to meet up one weekend and see how thing went but a couple of days before I was due to go down to see her I went on a date with a GG who was frankly horrible. She really knocked me for 6 and I felt pretty terrible for the company I'd kept that night. So while feeling rotten about myself I called the TV and said I could make it due to feeling ill.

A couple of days later I admitted to her I just didn't want to meet her anymore and she was pretty upset(I was still feeling rough about the previous date)

Coupe of months later we'd not spoken. She'd started seeing somone and so had I. Still feeling rotten how I'd treated her I txt'd her to apologise and just try to build bridges. I knew I'd never see her now, but I was just didn't want to let such a wonderful person drift out of my life. So we started keeping in touch and still do now.

She's had relationships that have come and gone and mine of 5 years seems to be sinking like the titanic. We've been in touch pretty much throughout the last few years I've spoken to her about her relationships and she's been a virtual rock through my struggles.

The minute I'm single I want to ask her if she'd want to pick up where we should've been 5 years ago.

A few of questions for you guys.. and my answers.

Q) Do I deserve her?
    A) Yes. I Deserve to be happy and if I think we would make each other happy then yes I do deserve her. Vice versa if I can do the same for her then she deserves the same. I just know if we we do become a couple I need to be the most awsome bf ever, and will try to achieve that.

Q)Is this just some fetish.
    A)No, if I've wanted to have sex with a TS I'dve paid for it by now.

Q)What happens if to tells me to get fucked(which I'm guessing alot of you want her to do)
    A)Thats life. I'l survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordzy View Post

A few of questions for you guys.. and my answers.

Q) Do I deserve her?
    A) Sure why not? Just go for it and see what happens. If it works out great. If not just move on.

Q)Is this just some fetish.
    A)Up to you.

Q)What happens if to tells me to get fucked(which I'm guessing alot of you want her to do)
    A)Thats life. I'l survive. Agreed.
    my thoughts exactly

Yes and i live with her since 7 years.
    Alexy

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sexylad09 View Post
    Pleeease Ashley. All ts girls want is a rich guy. They are unique and in demand so they use it. I have met many Ts girls and the prettier they are the more they want

SL
    Yup you're right and the only people who have a problem with that are broke guys. Not my type.

I have a lady in mind, I just don't believe we'll ever get there.

Junior Poster

Yup you're right and the only people who have a problem with that are broke guys. Not my type.
    that's bullshit and you know it. there's plenty of wealthy guys who dont want a girl who's just interested in his money. i'm pretty wealthy but i NEVER show or flaunt it, because i want ppl to like me for who i am, not for what i can buy them. of course i'm willing to pay for all the necessary things in life because i know how hard it can be for a TS to get a regular job (although i know plenty who do have one), but gold digging is really a no-no, also for the wealthy and successful.

as for me, i've always fell from one GG-relationship into the other GG-reationship, so didnt really get a chance yet to get into a relationship with a TS..
    but if the opportunity, the timing, and the person would be right, i totally would! in fact i'm kinda starting to look around now as i'm starting to get fed up with my current gf but it's very challenging.
    it's just VERY hard to find a TS who has the right balance between being physically attractive (i'm very VERY picky, i just have sensitive eyes lol) and being girlfriend material (because i'm also a sensitive guy on the inside). almost all the beauties with nice personalities are in the adult industry in one way or another, which is fine since i have some very close casual friends who are as well and i totally respect that, but as long as they're doing that, i couldn't start anything serious with such a girl.

so yeah, i think tt's gonna be a long quest...and since i'm not the kind of guy who spends a lot of effort or time 'looking' for someone, i'll probably end up with another GG before i know it.....

Junior Poster

started a relationship and it looks promising-MANY attributes that I am attracted to, some concerns but when is that not the case? wish me luck, i'd like to make this work

Veteran Poster

we got another one