Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by archineer
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    Oh please your all full of bullshit you don't want to date anyone all you want is to fuck and chuck.
    Wrong. I'm so tired of meaningless sex. But if a guy said he wanted to date you, I bet you'd run a mile.
    what's that supposed to mean??
    I'm fed up of sleeping around with people i'm not really into, I just want a proper 'normal' relationship with a ts. Yes I prefer you over genetic girls. Now if a guy was to show genuine interest in you, I bet you wouldn't give him the time of day- either you'd think he's just playing or acting like a wuss. Btw hating all men drives away the few of us who do date you, although we are rare we do exist.
    Oh man, don't make it sound like her options are limited. The reality is that there are probably more potential suitors for her than there are for the average cockchaser who waxes on about relationships.

And don't blame her for being suspicious of guys... she knows why you prefer her over genetic girls: because of her male organ. There are probably very few women into the guys who lust for cock. Such men would give most GGs the creeps, as they probably do for many TS women. She might also be suspicious of so-called straight guys because they probably treated her like a freak in growing up.
    Frankly theres alot more to it than that- i've dated a post op girl. And despite what you think not all girls hate their cocks, idiot.
    Read what I wrote again... I did not say that "all girls hate their cocks", idiot.

5 Star Poster

Oh please your all full of bullshit you don't want to date anyone all you want is to fuck and chuck.
    Wrong. I'm so tired of meaningless sex. But if a guy said he wanted to date you, I bet you'd run a mile.
    I'm fed up of sleeping around with people i'm not really into, I just want a proper 'normal' relationship with a ts. Yes I prefer you over genetic girls. Now if a guy was to show genuine interest in you, I bet you wouldn't give him the time of day- either you'd think he's just playing or acting like a wuss. Btw hating all men drives away the few of us who do date you, although we are rare we do exist.
    Oh man, don't make it sound like her options are limited. The reality is that there are probably more potential suitors for her than there are for the average cockchaser who waxes on about relationships.

And don't blame her for being suspicious of guys... she knows why you prefer her over genetic girls: because of her male organ. There are probably very few women into the guys who lust for cock. Such men would give most GGs the creeps, as they probably do for many TS women. She might also be suspicious of so-called straight guys because they probably treated her like a freak in growing up.
    Frankly theres alot more to it than that- i've dated a post op girl. And despite what you think not all girls hate their cocks, idiot.
    Read what I wrote again... I did not say that "all girls hate their cocks", idiot.
    come along phobun, let's not beat about the bush. Face the facts. That's what you was inferring

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt

come along phobun, let's not beat about the bush. Face the facts. That's what you was inferring
    Not at all. A girl may dislike a guy for using her cock as the object of salivation, but that does not mean a girl hates herself. Girls want to be loved as women, not as sex objects distinguished by their cocks.

Rookie Poster

phobun is right maybe you guys should actually talk to the girls and find out how they feel about their bodies,

they dont want any male looking parts cos then they feel like that they are not truly a woman in their own eyes and in the eyes of others and no matter what some girls say they know it hurts them so much to see that they are physically different from other girls.

thats why they change their bodies and i know this is true cos not only do i have M to F TS friends i have F to M aswell.

they all say the same if they could trade bodies with each other they would so that they would be complete

simon13

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by simon13
    phobun is right maybe you guys should actually talk to the girls and find out how they feel about their bodies,

they dont want any male looking parts cos then they feel like that they are not truly a woman in their own eyes and in the eyes of others and no matter what some girls say they know it hurts them so much to see that they are physically different from other girls.

thats why they change their bodies and i know this is true cos not only do i have M to F TS friends i have F to M aswell.

they all say the same if they could trade bodies with each other they would so that they would be complete
    Unlike phobun I actualy do know the girls (have you ever even met a ts?). Yes its true, i've not met many ts' that don't wish they were born female, but there seems to be a spectrum between girls who really hate everything about themselves through to those that love their cock. I know three girls that although they see themselves as female, they can't even be bothered to begin transition. It's too much 'hassle' apparently. Maybe they're all lying, but I don't think so. One has finally started hormones but has no plans for SRS- she considers that WAY too drastic. She's also one of the most passabe girls i've met. I've also a friend in Australia who loves her cock, yet until recently was considering SRS because she thought it would make her life easier. Men tend to use her and she thinks straight men are more likely to accept her post op.

Phobun's idea that i'm fixated on cock is ludicrous, he dosen't even know me. If I meet a post op girl I really like then so be it.

Unlike phobun I actualy do know the girls (have you ever even met a ts?).
    Are you sure? Who are "the girls" to whom you refer?

Junior Poster

I mean ts women in general. I don't know any of the girls on this site personaly. You've been repeatedly asked here if you know any ts' yet you've never answered. I wonder why?

I mean ts women in general. I don't know any of the girls on this site personaly. You've been repeatedly asked here if you know any ts' yet you've never answered. I wonder why?
    Well obviously because I don't know any TS women then! You're erroneous deductive reasoning cracks me up.

Rookie Poster

archineer these girls who say that they love their cock and are happy still being men are lying because every TS girl or boy wants to change thats reason they are TS and not just men or women.

its not a sexual reason that you are TS its a biological one you dont want to be a boy you want to "cut off" your cock so you can be a girl like all the others,

this is the same storyi have heard from all the TS girls i have met and theese feelings were from an early age.

the only reason the girls want to keep their cock is because they know how much it will cost them to have SRS and they think well i can hide it for free and maybe some day i will meet someone who loves me for who i am

simon13

Veteran Poster

these girls who say that they love their cock and are happy still being men are lying
    1) Having a cock doesnt make you a man (works not only for TS, but for many male assholes too).

2) Having a cock doesnt prevent tgirls from feeling being female/as a woman

Just because you know some/many TS who would do anything for having a pussy doesnt mean that thats true for all. I find your "they are all lying" quite insulting to the girls who are happy without the final surgery.

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.