Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogi2002 View Post
    I'm in a relationship with a transsexual now, and last month we celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We have our ups and downs just like any other relationship. The main things (in my own opinion) you need in any relationship (Straight, Gay, lesbian, etc....) are:

1. Trust
    2. Communication
    3. Honesty
    4. Respect for each other

The list could go on and on, and in no particular order. But you will never be able to have a long lasting loving relationship if you don't love yourself first. No I'm not talking about being in love with yourself (nobody likes an arrogant, self absorbed, narcissist). I mean if you don't like/love your self how can you expect someone else to. Easy thing to do is look in the mirror, and if you wouldn't date you - why would someone else?

I'm not bashing anybody here either. For and example (if I were single) I'd love to date Alyssa Luxor. I find her to be intelligent, honest, open minded, and very attractive. Then again there are girls on this bored I would not touch with a 10 ft pole.

So just remember the next time your out a a club, a bar, or any where you run into somebody. People aren't pieces meat, a random hole to stick your dick into, some mindless unemotional meat sack for you to get your rocks off on, or walking dollar signs. That goes for all genders. Treat the people they way you want to be treated, and in turn they will treat you the same way. If they don't...fuck 'em and get them out of your life. If you can follow these small simple things aka "common sense" you will be able to look in the mirror like what you see, and then be able to find someone.

Sorry I had to rant on and on like that.
    very true!!!

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

I'm in a relationship with a transsexual now, and last month we celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We have our ups and downs just like any other relationship. The main things (in my own opinion) you need in any relationship (Straight, Gay, lesbian, etc....) are:

1. Trust
    2. Communication
    3. Honesty
    4. Respect for each other

The list could go on and on, and in no particular order. But you will never be able to have a long lasting loving relationship if you don't love yourself first. No I'm not talking about being in love with yourself (nobody likes an arrogant, self absorbed, narcissist). I mean if you don't like/love your self how can you expect someone else to. Easy thing to do is look in the mirror, and if you wouldn't date you - why would someone else?

I'm not bashing anybody here either. For and example (if I were single) I'd love to date Alyssa Luxor. I find her to be intelligent, honest, open minded, and very attractive. Then again there are girls on this bored I would not touch with a 10 ft pole.

So just remember the next time your out a a club, a bar, or any where you run into somebody. People aren't pieces meat, a random hole to stick your dick into, some mindless unemotional meat sack for you to get your rocks off on, or walking dollar signs. That goes for all genders. Treat the people they way you want to be treated, and in turn they will treat you the same way. If they don't...fuck 'em and get them out of your life. If you can follow these small simple things aka "common sense" you will be able to look in the mirror like what you see, and then be able to find someone.

Sorry I had to rant on and on like that.

so sweetie! ill date you in a heartbeat and good fukc after

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    Alyssa I taught him everything he knows Lol

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post
    i wish i had a bf... still looking for mister right...sigh.. :-/
    ay yo pretty how you do! lol youre such a nerdbomber and need to get out of Texas...

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Senior Member Junior Poster SmithXXX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    Alyssa I taught him everything he knows Lol
    Really......your psychotic if you think you taught me. I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

Senior Member Junior Poster SmithXXX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    Too bad we aren't in the same country
    If we were though it would be a GREAT FUKC before, during, and after

Really......your psychotic if you think you taught me. I have forgotten more than you will ever know.
    lol asshole well you are winning the thursday bets >_<

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

5 Star Poster

i live with a tgirl and we are very compatible

live with honour

Rookie Poster

I was fortunate to have recently been in a relationship with a transgendered girl. It's something that I yearned in my heart of hearts for for over a decade and it finally happened almost by chance..We met at a TS club and clicked instantly..Neither of us were looking for a relationship but it just happened.. She has a regular career, has never been a sex worker, and is a caring and loving person. Being with her has given me a better understanding of the *enormous* challenges that she has had to overcome in her life to be who she is and the courage that it demands. I deeply admire her for that. I've been interested in TGs for many years but never had a regular "non commercial" relationship with a TG before. It's been one of the best experiences of my entire life, and I've experienced the heights of passion with her.

The sad part is that as of last week my work has taken me away from her and we will only be able to see each other very rarely..She is such a good person, and I hope that she will be able to find someone local and have a great life with him.. If I was able to stay, I'm fairly certain that our relationship would have gotten quite serious..

I was always very happy to take here out on the town on normal dates, as she is smoking hot and quite passable.

I'm happy for the time we had together and I'll never forget her!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

She's not my girlfriend...but she is my BEST friend...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.