Default Americas Next Top Tranny 5 (Because of Morgan) Review! Kinda

Just bought my first Transsexual dvd!! And it was all because of Morgan! I realy think shes great! And it was well worth the 34.99!! Her scene was amazing! It blew me away! I thought the other scenes would have been better but they were kinda dull! The other plus to this dvd is Mandy!

So, Ive liked transsexuals for over 10 years now and my first dvd I bought was all thanks to Morgan! Your great!

And anyone who hasnt seen this, I wouldnt really recomend the whole dvd but Morgans scene is a must see!

Is my scene dull In season 4? I sure hope so svolponi don't deserve my best work nor the profit for calling me such terms of DEAF AND DUMB eww! U go Morgan!

Olivia Love

I wont lie I havent seen your scene in seasone 4!
    But anyone that calls you def and dumb deserves a kick in the balls! Or a kick in the cunt...depending on who said it!

Junior Poster

Geee thanks guy's! I really enjoyed watching the scene aswell, not to often I get into my own work but it's a hot one!

I think the cat was trying to kill himself this morning, I woke up and he was peeing on the electric outlet.....lol

Junior Poster

Default Re: Americas Next Top Tranny 5 (Because of Morgan) Review! K

Your so sweet send me your addy and I'll get an signed copy off to you!

xoxoxoxox
    Mo

Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain
    Just bought my first Transsexual dvd!! And it was all because of Morgan! I realy think shes great! And it was well worth the 34.99!! Her scene was amazing! It blew me away! I thought the other scenes would have been better but they were kinda dull! The other plus to this dvd is Mandy!

So, Ive liked transsexuals for over 10 years now and my first dvd I bought was all thanks to Morgan! Your great!

And anyone who hasnt seen this, I wouldnt really recomend the whole dvd but Morgans scene is a must see!

I think the cat was trying to kill himself this morning, I woke up and he was peeing on the electric outlet.....lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Olivialove
    Is my scene dull In season 4? I sure hope so svolponi don't deserve my best work nor the profit for calling me such terms of DEAF AND DUMB eww! U go Morgan!

There is no such thing as a dull Olivia Love scene.

I don't do sigs. I'll have a drink though...