Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

And Nicole, rockabilly can't be that bad I mean he is the biggest asskisser on here but still..

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

<3 Tyler Durdan
    I haven't been fucked like that since grade school.

Junior Poster

I haven't been fucked like that since grade school.
    For that comment alone you surely deserve the great accolade of hot natural amateur young shemale, Miss Y.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    actually its hard to have sex or session with an unfit and fat clients. not too much thing to do. its hard for them to top me and hard for me to top them. even blowjob is very hard to do with them.

dont get me wrong i dont hate and i respect fat people but better to be healthy and stay fit many things you can do in bed
    I bet the fatties smell, too?
    yes a lot of fat people do smell stinky no offense and even i requested them to take shower they still smell

even some fit guys stink very much even they already had shower they still smell i dont know why maybe due to their hygiene

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    actually its hard to have sex or session with an unfit and fat clients. not too much thing to do. its hard for them to top me and hard for me to top them. even blowjob is very hard to do with them.

dont get me wrong i dont hate and i respect fat people but better to be healthy and stay fit many things you can do in bed
    I bet the fatties smell, too?
    yes a lot of fat people do smell stinky no offense and even i requested them to take shower they still smell

even some fit guys stink very much even they already had shower they still smell i dont know why maybe due to their hygiene
    Hairy people tend to smell, that's for sure. And supposedly uncircumcised guys have a lot of dickcheese under their foreskin which probably doesn't smell like roses.

How many lesbian clients do you have? It must be nice for you to eat some pussy for a change.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Some girls love the chubs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sexy_man_111.gif 
Views:	170 
Size:	161.7 KB 
ID:	284749  

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    And Nicole, rockabilly can't be that bad I mean he is the biggest asskisser on here but still..
    I don't think he's "bad". It's more like "sad". Life's passing him by, and he's posting pics of fat guys?!? lol There comes a time when you stop doing what obviously doesn't work. Or you just admit that you're too lazy and chickenshit to bother. But blaming the girl for not looking hard enough for your "good qualities" is as lame as you can get.

But at least he admits that he's an obese virgin. I do give him credit for that. Because I'm sure he's not the only one here. This forum is overflowing with bad bluff artists.

Look at Phobun. How damn obvious is it that the guy has never even met a TS? His lack of experience is clearly a taboo subject for him, which he attempts to change at all costs. And that's exactly why he has a soft spot in his heart for Rockabilly.

And then they say they're not "gay". lol

wow, this thread is fucking awful.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.