Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Ralphie is a BEAST, I remember seeing him on last comic standing in like 2001? Funny guy, hope he has a long life.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWyte
    ^ that dudes beyond fat tho
    Actually he's lost alot of weight , being in a relationship and changing his lifestyle has kept him motivated to lose more weight.
    And there are people much bigger than him around. Will he ever be "fit" maybe , maybe not ... but he has a great career and wife and honestly what more could you want?

He's kinda inspirational.
    wtf u gotta hard on for this dude damn lol

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Personally, I don't mind a guy carrying a few extra pounds... as long as it's nice and green, and doesn't have seeds. lol

And I really love phatties from THAI-land...

Professional Poster

I think one thing is that these guys treat the girls nice. Good looking guys often treat girls like shit. Sometimes you find that once these girls give someone who maybe isn't classically handsome a go they realise that maybe there is more in life than good looks. Of course plenty of ugly people are dicks and plenty of good looking people are sweet and nice so u shouldn't assume a pretty girl will automatically be a bitch and visa versa.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    I think one thing is that these guys treat the girls nice. Good looking guys often treat girls like shit. Sometimes you find that once these girls give someone who maybe isn't classically handsome a go they realise that maybe there is more in life than good looks.
    That's what Rockabilly thinks. But I think it's really shitty of guys to assume that attractive people have less-than-warm personalities. Like, he tried selling himself to me as being a "nice guy" who "just wants love". To me that reeks of insecurity and social awkwardness. Plus, he was sooo fucking passive aggressive about it. Good lord. Talk about needy.

Many attractive and secure people intimidate the living shit out of insecure people. Insecure guys just feel better thinking that a girl is a 'stuck up bitch' because, in reality, they're too scared and/or unworthy for her. Hey. Many of you ARE unworthy. It's not anything we can help you with, so don't bitch. You want your luck to change? Grow some gonads and live a little. "Life's not fair." The end. Now what? I was born with a cock instead of a vagina. Do you hear me bitching? Noooooo. You don't. Transsexuals were given lemons and they made lemonade. See how that works? That's life in the fast lane. If you're not content, get off your fat ass and do something about it. This Rockabilly person is a nice enough guy, I'm sure. But that's not enough to base a relationship on. That's only step one.

Personally, I like handsome and well-built guys, but also artistic and creative guys. And those motherfuckers are often veeeeerrrrrry complicated. lol But that's what I like. Depth. They can be warm and sweet, but much of the time they take shit from no one. I fucking love that. No one's gonna tell me what my standards are to high. That's bullshit. I never have high hopes of a LTR anyway. Real emotions are never anything you actively seek out and cling to, unless you're a desperate chump. People get together out of convenience, more times than not. But fucking A, at least be a little selective and bring something to the table. Who the fuck wants a basket case on their hands? Live in moment, and work towards the future. You big ol' fatsos. :P lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Plus, he was sooo fucking passive aggressive about it. Good lord. Talk about needy.
    what do u mean? what kinda stuff do u classify as passive aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    I think one thing is that these guys treat the girls nice. Good looking guys often treat girls like shit. Sometimes you find that once these girls give someone who maybe isn't classically handsome a go they realise that maybe there is more in life than good looks.
    Personally, I like handsome and well-built guys, but also artistic and creative guys. And those motherfuckers are often veeeeerrrrrry complicated. lol But that's what I like. Depth. They can be warm and sweet, but much of the time they take shit from no one.
    i fall into this category. however, i don't consider myself a motherfucker or veeery complicated. but complicated? yeah, that'll suffice.

actually its hard to have sex or session with an unfit and fat clients. not too much thing to do. its hard for them to top me and hard for me to top them. even blowjob is very hard to do with them.

dont get me wrong i dont hate and i respect fat people but better to be healthy and stay fit many things you can do in bed

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    actually its hard to have sex or session with an unfit and fat clients. not too much thing to do. its hard for them to top me and hard for me to top them. even blowjob is very hard to do with them.

dont get me wrong i dont hate and i respect fat people but better to be healthy and stay fit many things you can do in bed
    You're very nice.