Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Carrie Prejean

Rookie Poster

It’s a shame that you seem to be filled with more ignorant hate than the people you loath and put down. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and it doesn’t give you the right to put down someone religion moral beliefs. Do I agree with her NO but I do respect belief absolutely

[quote="runamok"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by runamok
    Another flawed & now failed and hilariously tarnished Christian icon that's become too radioactive even for the Republican party.

God, I love watching these Christian mongoloids commit suicide on national TV.
    The use of "Mongoloid" is in poor taste. Mongoloid is the outdated and now derogatory way of referring to Asians. It is insensitive, and racially offensive, to call people with Down Syndrome (who often have epicanthal folds giving almond shaped eyes) "Mongoloids", but unfortunately that is how ignorant people generally use the term today.[/quote

Please dont leave out the inherent condescending and inflammatory interpretations of the "Christians" and "Republican Party".
    Your little christian, republican party icon is just another lying whore. Deal with it.

Oh and
    M
    O
    N
    G
    O
    L
    O
    I
    D

MONGOLOID.

Rookie Poster

[quote="runamok"]
    Another flawed & now failed and hilariously tarnished Christian icon that's become too radioactive even for the Republican party.

The use of "Mongoloid" is in poor taste. Mongoloid is the outdated and now derogatory way of referring to Asians. It is insensitive, and racially offensive, to call people with Down Syndrome (who often have epicanthal folds giving almond shaped eyes) "Mongoloids", but unfortunately that is how ignorant people generally use the term today.[/quote

Please dont leave out the inherent condescending and inflammatory interpretations of the "Christians" and "Republican Party".
    Your little christian, republican party icon is just another lying whore. Deal with it.

Oh and
    M
    O
    N
    G
    O
    L
    O
    I
    D

MONGOLOID.

It’s a shame that you seem to be filled with more ignorant hate than the people you loath and put down. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and it doesn’t give you the right to put down someone religion and moral beliefs. Do I agree with her NO, but I do respect her belief absolutely

Junior Poster

[quote="freedom4all"]

Oh and
    M
    O
    N
    G
    O
    L
    O
    I
    D

MONGOLOID.

It’s a shame that you seem to be filled with more ignorant hate than the people you loath and put down. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and it doesn’t give you the right to put down someone religion and moral beliefs. Do I agree with her NO, but I do respect her belief absolutely
    Her "religon" is a tool that she and her handlers use quite adeptly, I must admit. The fact that her followers blindly capitulate themselves to her influence makes me very happy.

As for respecting her "religion", that's your malfunction.

PALIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!! Not just the right choice--the only choice!!!