Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Think I have a chance?

i'm new to all of this i really want to be a girl and have since i was a small boi i'm getting older now and kinda scared because i want to be as beautiful as i can but i'm afraid of how people will judge me just tell me what you think maybe someone will say something that helps me out and here is a pic for you all too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abd37ac34615_1257759592000_165.jpg 
Views:	820 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	283626  

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I say go for it. I got a friend right now that is contemplating on transitioning or not. He has a kid and a wife that he doesn't like. You should transition if it makes you happy, before you get stuck like he is at the moment.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    I say go for it. I got a friend right now that is contemplating on transitioning or not. He has a kid and a wife that he doesn't like. You should transition if it makes you happy, before you get stuck like he is at the moment.
    doesnt like the kid or the wife

Quote Originally Posted by LilWyte
    Quote Originally Posted by bte
    doesnt like the kid or the wife
    He doesn't like the wife. He loves his son, which is why he doesn't want to transition.

Rookie Poster

well thanks i mean i think i'm kinda pretty and i'm not that big of a person i guess i'm a little cute

i'm bored want to play?

You're cute. People will judge you regardless, you just gotta say "fuck em" and do what makes you happy. Good luck!

Rookie Poster

well thanks a lot i appreciate it i'm gonna be something special

i'm bored want to play?

Good !! go for it just get the professional assistance for it and put a lot of effort but first of all just make sure to find your own self and if you feel you the woman you want to be . About other people judging you, well that it is hard but when you believe in yourself and you project the real woman you are people tend to be more tolerant and to perceive you as well, although I do not know how people are around your area.

If you have the support of your beloved ones or at least they understand you then you go for it honey and if you even have to relocate so be it .

Love...

Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

No prob

Rookie Poster

thanks cinthya i dont really have any support in this at all from anyone but one friend of mine who is a girl i don't have many people to talk to my family is very judgemental about the subject and people in kentucky are just mean in general but yes i know what i want and who i want to be

i'm bored want to play?