Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aaliyah
    thanks cinthya i dont really have any support in this at all from anyone but one friend of mine who is a girl i don't have many people to talk to my family is very judgemental about the subject and people in kentucky are just mean in general but yes i know what i want and who i want to be
    Would you be able to leave Kentucky?

Junior Poster

wow is this a genuine reply from faggot ass Dino Velvet??? nah, Dino... tell Machine "i love his work"

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'

Rookie Poster

Sometimes I wonder if only the most narcissistic fags become TS

5 Star Poster

Yeah Aaliyah, sure you have a chance, and you'll be a pretty girl. Saludos from Rio.

You transition because you have to, if it's what you need to be happy then the "how will I look" part becomes irrelevant. Looks don't last anyway, people grow old with time.

It's also one of those things that can't be predicted well. Stuff like passability takes far more into account then how people look in photographs- stuff like your voice, mannerisms, all are important. Someone could pass in pictures but not IRL or vice versa.

The other thing is, HA isn't very good as a support site. I don't say this to try to scare you away, but I do say this because it should be kept in mind. If you get offended easily, if you have thin skin, HA could come off as an abrasive place. Finding good trans support sites would be an invaluable resource (another reason why we should have a sticky with links to places where people can go for stuff like that).

The big thing I would say, based on stuff like this:
    i dont really have any support in this at all from anyone but one friend of mine who is a girl i don't have many people to talk to my family is very judgemental
    Is this: do not "jump the gun" in outting yourself in people. This early on in the process going around telling everyone in your life will set you up for all kinds of drama & trouble that can be avoided for the time being.

Discrimination is pretty much legal in the United States, and transitioning is expensive. If you tell people before you need to, you have to worry about whether or not your boss would fire you for it, whether or not your family would leave you (which would be a problem if you're dependent on them). It's also one of those things where once the cat is out of the bag, it stays out of the bag.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dazzle
    Sometimes I wonder if only the most petulant fags hound them.

Rookie Poster

be like nike and just do it.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dazzle
    Sometimes I wonder if only the most petulant fags hound them.

I don't care about that because I don't hound anyone.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Life is to short to live w/ regret. Do what makes you truly happy and let everything else just happen.

To thine own self be true. Hope this helps some.

Oh you from KY yeah it's somewhat harder to do all this down south but good luck with transistioning.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!