Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default ShemaleExotica gets A Face Lift...

For once, it's my site and not myself who under went a face lift.

Please check out the new design

www.ShemaleExotica.com

I would love to hear some feed back!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Looking good!

Junior Poster

I like it.

Rookie Poster

I really like the look of the new site! Very clean and well thought out!

However, none of the links - on each page - seem to be working. Of course the problem could be that my browser is Safari.

Just thought you'd might want to know.

Junior Poster

Nice background colors (eye-catching without being harsh) and an easy to navigate system. Very nice.

Some of the links don't work, but that's not a big deal.

Any chance of an Allanah Starr love doll or (better still) an Allanah Starr Realdoll?

No, what you've got are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty of them I will no longer be standing, because if I am then you will all be dead before you can reload.

Default nice

The colors are vivid and clean, naviagation is very easy.

Store url should be : www.jojetstore.com/allanahstarr but even when you type that its going to gia's (note for joanna)

very 2257 friendly LOL

Enough to entice and show ALOT of content inside.

NICE

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

hmmm

what browser r u using?

i am using i.e. and it all works for me....

and what is not working-

it just went up so we are trying to figure it out...

www.TransexualStarr.com

Junior Poster

Allanah your site looks hawt girl! I love that pic with the different color hair before you enter the site! I think i have a flyer somewhere in my house with that pic!

*AMANDA LEPORE*

*KIELY MARIE - THE SWEETEST YOU'LL EVER KNOW!*

Nice site, Allanah. The look and feel is awesome. I don't know how much feedback you want, but since I've been a web designer/developer for eight years and host a lot of sites myself (not in the adult sphere, though!), I'm going to offer some comments, some of which may be a tad technical, though I'll try to keep it non-tech. This first view is on Windows XP / IE 6.0 on broadband; I will take a look on Firefox and also on the Mac platform and see if I spot any cross-browser/cross-platform discrepancies.

I simply love the background images on each page; the site has so much personality and the backgrounds are very artistically done, yet seem to load quickly. I especially like the way the site represents you, with a lot of personal reflections and detail. The detail given to your transition is amazing; I don't think I've seen another site which has gone so far with this aspect.

I like the navigation, which is easy to follow. However, I don't particularly like the blue background overlaying the various colored backgrounds; on some pages I think the colors clash. These are set as images, swapping out on mouseover, and I think better effect would be achieved with html text and CSS, whereby you could swap the background color and the fontcolor differently against different backgrounds.

It also looks to me that the pages are hardcoded, rather than using SSI (server side include) files to populate common elements (such as the navigation bar); the pages are .html, not .php, .asp, or some other dynamic technology. Using include files would expedite updates to the pages, since you'd only have to edit the one include file that is shared across all the pages.

Regarding the links at the bottom: medical credits gains an underscore when you click through to that page (medcredits.html), but this doesn't happen on the surgical1.html page, and when you click through to FAQ, the links at the bottom disappear.

On preview4.html, the Preview, Tranny Life, and Tgirls Gone Wild images are incorrectly sized on mouseover, so the first two are way too big and the last is waaay too small (you can't even read it); looks like a simple case of changing the image width spec on these images). Also on the preview pages, the links don't work (e.g., the sample movies and photos); the sample images on preview1.html for instance refer to an image map, but the href (link) is set as # rather than a link ( - should be something like href="someimage.jpg" or "someimageonapage.html"). If they aren't meant to link, then why have the imagemap at all?

Note on Wendy's comment: Gia's Store is hosted on the jojetstore.com site, so it is linking where it indicates, but I agree it's a bit confusing to look like you're on Gia's site. However, I recommend that, when you link offsite, you open a new window (rel="nofollow" target="_blank") so that people don't leave your site on linking.

OK, that's probably more than enough for now! I really like it, though I think there's room for improvement as noted. In fact, I'm going to have to sign up!

thanks for the feedback

there is always room for improvement- hence my asking.

i have forwarded the tech issues to my webmaster as the designer sent all the work over and the new design has only been live for about 24 hours.

the only thing i would not agree with is the colors clashing- i rather like it and i wanted a very colorful, pop art brightness, to it.

but thanks for the input and keep the commets coming if anyone has any!

www.TransexualStarr.com