Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

He has the uncut version on dvd. lol

Senior Member Junior Poster

Ichi The Killer a real good movie but fucked up!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Actually I do have the uncut version (assuming the it's one Criterion put out) and I put the DVD in another room far away from my other DVD's so I won't get tempted to watch it too often.

5 Star Poster

rome series 1,2

live with honour

One of my favorite slasher movies, if it can be called that, is bagman. Here's the preview:

Really funny movie. It's hard to watch the whole thing without cracking up, at least a little.

http://www.lebagman.com/

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    The shit-eating dinner scene in Salo Or the 120 Days of Sodom is unquestionably the most disturbing thing I've seen from a feature film. The torture/execution scenes in the last part of the film were just as bad. A truly demented movie that I'd recommend to no one with the exception of Dino.
    yep. Salo was the name of it.
    i was amazed that i could finished the film after seeing the eat-shit scenes.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    As a matter of fact sir, I do have the new Criterion release of Salo. Glad I waited until it got back in print. The Guinea Pig Flower Of Flesh And Blood is still way worse. Men Behind The Sun is pretty rough too. There's an Italian movie named Giallo A Venezia that has a nice scene of a guy shanking a hooker real good in her cunt. Problem is my bootleg copy isn't good enough quality to see it as clear as I like and there is no DVD out yet. The same director, Mario Landi, also directed Patrick Still Lives which has another lady getting lanced in the snatch. Not to brag but I've seen most all of the sick stuff with few exceptions.

Oh shit, I forgot about Nekromantik 1 & 2. Crazy fucking Germans!

Professional Poster

I am a devotee and fan of horror movies. Love them. When I was a nurse, people accused me of being macabre for my interests in wounds and wound management.

But for me the worst scene I have ever seen... it was the flaying scene in The Passion of the Christ. I have only ever seen that movie once, and it is because of that scene. I just couldn't face watching that again.

It was not the blood and violence that got to me. It was when they had been flaying his back for five minutes with a cat of nine tails with sharp metal studs at the end of each whip thread, slicing the skin off his back, and his back was a bloody mess, and then the Roman centurion in charge of the punishment gave the order to turn him over and do the front side as well. I almost wanted to throw up.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

I once took a girlfriend out for a meal and to see 'Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer' (call me a ‘Romantic Old Fool’ if you will). At the time it was un-certificated and was very difficult to access here in the UK. Michael Rooker absolutely nailed the role of Henry and he will ALWAYS be Henry to me. That there is some disturbingly creepy shit with Henry and Otis sitting on the sofa reliving their unspeakable deeds via the stolen video camera. We held hands but neither me nor my date felt like 'getting it on' after that. Early night with the light on.

I think there is now, a genre/sub-genre out there now where the viewer actively seeks out such and is disappointed not to be 'disturbed'. However, given its time and context, 'realism' (the suspense, build-up and subsequent shower scene in 'Psycho'...This gets my vote for the most horrific in history.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054215/...mments?start=0
    Everything comes together and works beautifully/horribly: Titles, Script, Direction, Acting, Score, Effect etc......Norman Bates was indeed a very, very naughty boy.

In the same year 1960 an equally disturbing film that may have slipped under many people’s radar was ‘Peeping Tom’.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054167/
    It seems it was somewhat overshadowed by 'Psycho' but in it's own right was so disturbing that it effectively finished the ‘distinguished’ film career of the Director Michael Powell over here.

PS, and Slightly off the beaten track, a film that genuinely left a bad taste in my mouth is Robert Bresson's 'Au hasard Balthazar', more of an treatise, that touches on the concepts of saintliness, humanity and the lack thereof.

And there lies the rub, what we ourselves may become or be subjected to by others.

(Apologies for the length of my rant/wang, I'm drunk and stoned).

BTW In case you were wondering, me and that girlfriend ain’t together any more. (The horror, the horror!)

A woman is just a woman but a shemale is a good smoke!

Antichrist by Lars Von Trier was also one of the most disturbing films I have seen...not only for its gory moments I think but for what most each and every scene represented...