Rookie Poster

Default Aneros sex toy "Male G-Spot"

Has anyone here ever tried this particular sex toy?

http://www.aneros.com/prostate-massagers/mgx/

If so is it worth it?

Veteran Poster

I've been curious about that product as well. But when I researched it I found out that it takes 40+ minutes before you can even start feeling pleasure. And in that time frame you have to do a bunch of exercises and meditation. Maybe I'm too lazy but it just doesn't seem worth it.

I would like to get a fleshlight though.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Rookie Poster

Default Bump

Bump

It has gotten rave reviews.

Holy S***, Batman (From the Forum)

Just when I thought I couldn’t get any harder (almost starting to hurt), the MGX jumped into high gear and started banging into me like a jackhammer. HOLY SHIT! Oh my GOD! I’m surprised nobody heard me. I was moaning like a mad man! Wave after wave of pleasure soared up from my groin, across my back, over my chest, down my arms, and across my face. Over and over and over! Wave after wave! Damn, it was incredible! It wouldn’t stop! Not that I wanted it to! It had to last at least a full minute. WOW!

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

This is the best sexual experience I’ve had in a long time. Hell, I’m over 50 and have had open-heart surgery! After my surgery my erections weren’t as firm and I was feeling a little old/inadequate! You guys out there over fifty know what I’m talking about. I actually got a hard on this morning soaping up in the shower. Now that hasn’t happened since I was in my twenties. By the way I never did masturbate and cum. I’m not sure why, I just didn’t want to. Still haven’t!

Customer Testimonial

This time I achieved a MASSIVE MULTIPLE ORGASM that had me writhing in ectasy and pouring prostate milk out of my dick. It was so intense that I couldn't move for several minutes and I was so sensitive that any movement I made lead to another orgasm. Once they settled down, my dick was still rock hard and just oozing milk. I then jacked off and acheive another small orgasm. It is THE MOST pleasurable experience I have ever had.

This certainly is NOT a gimmick (From the Forum)

My body was shaking uncontrollably at this point, my moaning was uncontrolled, and suddenly I felt it…BAM! I felt an orgasm inside (which felt similar to shooting lube up there) and it also felt like I ejaculated normally through my penis (which I did not). As I orgasmed, my eyes opened slightly and the room was a blur from the shaking and the little bit of light coming through the curtain (in fact, all I saw was a white blur). I closed my eyes. The orgasm started to subside and I started to catch my breath again. The shaking sensation started to subside slightly…”Holy sh!t! That was awesome! Oh my WHOAAAAA!” Just then, another WAVE surged through my body. This was a VERY steep climb to the peak. Each time I read someone’s testimony of this, I couldn’t fathom the ‘male multiple orgasm’ concept. The convulsing started again and was even more powerful this time. In fact, my penis was now erect and touching the towel. My hips were thrusting themselves and sliding my penis back and forth against the towel. Another internal orgasm hit and within 10 seconds of thrusting, I ejaculated all over the towel. I was completely out of breath and shocked at what I had just gone through. I opened my eyes and couldn’t stop laughing to myself or smiling in pure disbelief. I’ve GOTTA post to the forum. Hence…you’re reading the testimony.

Holy Cow! (From the Forum)

"I then felt a warm sensation pour over my body starting from the crown of my head and flowing all the way to my toes, as strange as it sounds this sensation FELT PINK.

I was defiantly (sic) in an altered state of consciouses from this time on. The sensations got stronger and I was no longer in mental control of the lower half of my body. My heart rate increased again, and my breathing as well. It was a mind opening experience and lasted for about 1-2 minutes before subsiding. That was 30 minutes into my first session ever. I believe that this was a mini-Super-O from the descriptions I have heard on this board."

WOW!!! (From the Forum)

I can't believe the results I've gotten so far. The more relaxed I got the more effective the device was. Not too many things in life are all they are cracked up to be, but the aneros sure is.

5 Star Poster

sounds like complete and utter bullshit to me

Junior Poster

It's not bullshit. I have one, and it's the greatest thing. Sure, some of the people on the aneros site talk a whole bunch of bullshit about relaxation and meditation, and whatever other horse shit. But hey, it takes all kinds. You do have to manipulate it with your muscles to make it do it's magic, but it's not a difficult thing to do.

Trust me, this thing feels like nothing else you'll ever put in your ass. Sometimes it's better than others, but it's always a highly pleasurable experience.

I like mine so much I just bought a set of their unisex anal toy for me and my wife to use together.

http://www.aneros.com/anal-toys/peridise/

Just got'em in the mail yesterday, haven't had a chance to try 'em yet. Can't wait though![/url]

Junior Poster

Default Have one

Have one....never had the hands free, but amazing results non the less.....