Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Default Fedor vs. Rogers

The fight is over and for all the people that did not see the event on CBS, it was amazing. Strikeforce has some pretty good fighters, but the main event was Fedor vs. Rogers.

In my opinion, Rogers won the first round. He opened up Fedor's nose and broke it. He just got caught. Can anyone beat Fedor? A lot of people are saying Brock Lesnar, but does he really have a chance. Anybody else thoughts on Fedor, the fight, or who could beat Fedor.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

I think fedor won the first round. It only lasted as long because fedor had his nose broken and made it tougher on him. that jason miller vs jake shields was a good fight. jason miller almost choked him out.

Two of the judges had it in Fedor's favor to win the 1st round, and one judge had it in Rogers favor. I think that Rogers won the first fight, only based on damaged. The Miller and Shields fight was good, but did you see the Mousasi and Sodokuju [sic] fight?

yea soko always falls short, he has so much potential to win fights and just doesnt come out on top. I was going for mousasi and i had a feeling he was gonna come out on top. Plus i bet on mousasi and fedor to win.

You ever see Mousasi's facial expression. It's so relax. It's almost like he is taking a stroll in a park while beating the other guy's ass. I noticed it when he fought against Babalu for the belt

You think he is going to go over to UFC? He would give Machida a run for his money I bet.

well machida already was exposed by shogun...finally someone actually got to machida...i think mousasi might go if strikeforce ever folds....and he can challenge machida and he might even beat him...it would be a good fight..

Quote Originally Posted by socal323
    well machida already was exposed by shogun...finally someone actually got to machida...i think mousasi might go if strikeforce ever folds....and he can challenge machida and he might even beat him...it would be a good fight..
    Yeah that would be a pretty good fight. I think everyone knows that Machida is not the "iron dragon" that everyone made him out to be. I don't know if people use the phrase "iron dragon" but I am. He is a good fighter, but we know now he is beatable. Too bad Shogun didn't push to finish the fight. Shame on him for not finishing the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    Quote Originally Posted by socal323
    Yeah that would be a pretty good fight. I think everyone knows that Machida is not the "iron dragon" that everyone made him out to be. I don't know if people use the phrase "iron dragon" but I am. He is a good fighter, but we know now he is beatable. Too bad Shogun didn't push to finish the fight. Shame on him for not finishing the fight.
    they called him "the dragon" and your right shogun should of pushed it more but really he did win the fight, he just got robbed.