Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon
    I had a blast.

It was well attended, the people were real cool and the drinks weren't too expensive.

The ladies were looking real nice as well.

So I am watching this dude get double teamed on stage by Vanessa and Mocha. I snapped a couple of shots but I notice dude is just sitting there. I grab his hand and plant it on Vanessa's ass, then get my pic.

I will post a few later but if you are getting a dance, grab something!
    what about that guy who ate my ass thru my panties, I almost popped out of my outfilt, lol!
    It was fun, but most importantly, the managemant wants MORE!
    So next months party will be on a Friday, more lapdances, skimpier outfits!!!!
    OMG I got to agree I was there and the party was a total blast, Vanessa can tell you I took lots of pictures too and soon as Vanessa and I get together again we will be posting alot of them ! ! !

Can not wait for the next one, hope to see you all there, and to Ed thanks for all the kind words at the party you are cool to hang out with ! ! !

Rookie Poster

I had a blast.

It was well attended, the people were real cool and the drinks weren't too expensive.

So I am watching this dude get double teamed on stage by Vanessa and Mocha. I snapped a couple of shots but I notice dude is just sitting there. I grab his hand and plant it on Vanessa's ass, then get my pic.

what about that guy who ate my ass thru my panties, I almost popped out of my outfilt, lol!
    Skimpier and more lap dances is always better!

First let me say you all get an "A" for effort... I know people have talked about doing this, but you actually got it done - Bravo!

Now, please don't take this the wrong way - just trying to offer constructive criticism. There were a more than a couple people confused about the lap dances etc... Right after Vanessa performed it was mentioned there was "a dark place in the back" for lap dances - I happened to be standing back that way and there were at least a half-dozen guys who suddenly wandered back there... But there were no women there. I talked to one or two guys later who weren't sure exactly what the protocol was (and didn't want to insult anyone by asking)...

I guess what I'm saying is that if there are ladies there looking to entertain some gentleman... There were men with money burning a hole in their pockets looking to be entertained... So maybe someone can come up with an easier way to get these two groups of people together in a mutually beneficial partnership

Again, I know it was the first night and really you should be proud of getting this going. Having it on a Friday should really be a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by borhino
    I had a blast.

Skimpier and more lap dances is always better!

First let me say you all get an "A" for effort... I know people have talked about doing this, but you actually got it done - Bravo!

Now, please don't take this the wrong way - just trying to offer constructive criticism. There were a more than a couple people confused about the lap dances etc... Right after Vanessa performed it was mentioned there was "a dark place in the back" for lap dances - I happened to be standing back that way and there were at least a half-dozen guys who suddenly wandered back there... But there were no women there. I talked to one or two guys later who weren't sure exactly what the protocol was (and didn't want to insult anyone by asking)...

I guess what I'm saying is that if there are ladies there looking to entertain some gentleman... There were men with money burning a hole in their pockets looking to be entertained... So maybe someone can come up with an easier way to get these two groups of people together in a mutually beneficial partnership

Again, I know it was the first night and really you should be proud of getting this going. Having it on a Friday should really be a blast.
    Daymn I kept walking back there to see who needed my services, lol
    No takers, or nobody spoke up.
    And didnt want guys to say that I was desperate for money or whatever.
    Next time will be better is all I can say!

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

hey sexy V whos the vanna white blonde wow

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Rookie Poster

Wish I could have made it, but I had to work early this morning. I will be anxiously awaiting word on the next month Friday event you mentioned.

The answer is 42

Rookie Poster

Awsome pics Vanessa they look awsome ! ! ! !