Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Mimi solo jack off on Shemale-Club. Thoughts????

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Just wondering if you guys saw it yet and what you think. Somehow I feel like I'm gonna regret asking this because of all the worshipping cockhounds. But there may be an objective view amongst you. I saw it and won't comment yet.
    I think Obama said you're a fag. I mean, I could be wrong but...

Gold Poster

Just wondering if you guys saw it yet and what you think. Somehow I feel like I'm gonna regret asking this because of all the worshipping cockhounds. But there may be an objective view amongst you. I saw it and won't comment yet.
    I find it funny that a peon like you would call anyone a cockhound when you're pimping some person named bigdickbitch in your sig.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I find it funny that a peon like you would call anyone a cockhound when you're pimping some person named bigdickbitch in your sig.
    Happens to be a friend of mine. Now STFU about shit you know nothing about. Thats how people get hurt.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happens to be a friend of mine. Now STFU about shit you know nothing about. Thats how people get hurt.
    Now you're gonna beat up Legend?

Veteran Poster

You're in deep shit with Satan, and he's going to knee you in the balls while you're asleep.[/quote]

ROFL! That is the funniest shit I have read in a long time. Touche Nicole!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    NO , he's going to send him to mimi plastique ' s apartment to be BREED RAW !!!!!

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    NO , he's going to send him to mimi plastique ' s apartment to be BREED RAW !!!!!
    Why do you hate on Mimi?

Gold Poster

I know your a complete fool with napoleon complex who likes to make threats over the internet.You're like a black version paddy tanninger from family guy.It's funny how you were defending that little kid who got mace, that kid is you in the future in all your internet tough guy glory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1408075081_5607ee607d_111.jpg 
Views:	2285 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	282969  

Veteran Poster

Why do you hate on Mimi?
    why does MIMI conspire with other people ?

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

why does MIMI conspire with other people ?
    How old are you? 10?