Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Call him a hater if you want but, he's actually right. Much of what he says here is true. Only a blind cockhound would disagree. Ok, my 2 cents. Back to gg's.
    LOL, bozo again you calling anyone else a cock bandit is really hilarious when you created this thread wanting thoughts on someone jacking off and really look at that sig i must be missing something because it does say bigdickbitch.You're probably one of the biggest cockbandits/fags on this forum and you try to throw everyone off by saying "gg" all the time, why would someone even have to announce that, what so you left them in the first place, that only proves you want transsexuals for their penis therefore proving you are a cock bandit.You can announce your going back and sticking to "gg" all you want but you'll always be cock bandit.

Rookie Poster

....the video on shemale-club is so sexy. i just came for the 4th time watchig it. thanks for being so beautiful mimi!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    All of this is so wonderful ! i mean Keeping it real and blacktgirls has really got it in for me to the point where i do not have to do anything but log in and laugh . I mean you have my pictures saved on your computers and keep bringing up past pictures lmao as i get better and better with every day . Your upset because you live in stealth . Nothing ever changes but MIMI ON THE BRAIN . Keep saving my pictures . I DO NOT NEED COMPLIMENTS FROM ANY OF YOU .
    I am proud of myself . I love myself and the fact that you hate me so much makes me love myself even more ! THANK YOU! .
    I find it very funny how "men" can get invovled so much into my life / save my pictures / bring up my past while i am traveling light years twards my future .
    As for prostitution ,.. the men i see off of this board have been very happy with me and my body . AND SOME not naming names have been repeat clients . Tink Heidi and all makes 1000's a month with or without this gay forum (cause thats what it really is ) .

MY HUGE tits are soft as butter . And i also find it funny how you can talk so much about me because my body was not made on a kitchen table full of whatever chefs chioce is for the day . lmao
    take the silicone out of everyone here and guess what THERE IS A MAN !!!
    take the hair nose job breast of us all and there are biological men . very pretty MEN . so you can stop trying to single me out as if i was a treat to you .

keep up the good work ! posting old pictures of me only shows how far i have come and how driven i am twards change . And always for the better .

Mimi
    i'm sorry i missed this orignal post of yours before you edited it . i think it must have been you posting a few pics of yourself plying your trade and pretending that you wrap it up . as for those pics that collegeguy21 posted of your
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_cda067f814ae7b54c7d9421990ea9431_182_105.jpg 
Views:	582 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	283853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_51564dab0d2cfd6937140e182ade3aa9_902_135.jpg 
Views:	586 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	283854   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_43a0ce0b20d14679b9d0a3d434cf0027_424_672.jpg 
Views:	584 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	283855  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Silver Poster

your very very sad . you have no point , you are waaaay too obessesd with me and now its time for a police report . you i.p. ,ect. and you can be blamed for posting pictures and videos of me all over the internet . i am done with you . and honestly i am surpised the moderators of this site has allowed this to continue for so long .
    And when i find out who you are . I will be pressing stalking charges . Screen caps have been taken and you are harrassing me at this point . ANYONE WITH A BRAIN CAN SEE THAT .
    you think that you are such a brain and you can't be stopped ? Well your wrong . I am not just some whore you can abuse . You may think so because you are on this pussy pink faggy ass board your faceless nameless pussy who is about to be facing SOME type of a charge . Trust me .

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Well all RIGHT... for her gut and the burrito on her lips! lmfao

Break out the fruit punch and make a toast to her 'realness'!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

ROTFLMAO KOOL AID fruit punch is a little LOW BUDget for her .
    but as for her she is a hypocrite just like blacktgirls . she could not tuch me with a ten foot pole on that ten dollar cam and POOR POOR photoshop .
    Like i give not a fuck about Mimi Marks or monkey ass beyonce dancer . SAD

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlillys
    ....the video on shemale-club is so sexy. i just came for the 4th time watchig it. thanks for being so beautiful mimi!
    wow sounds like fun yummy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tinkerbell_164.png 
Views:	526 
Size:	971.9 KB 
ID:	283896  

Veteran Poster

your very very sad . you have no point , you are waaaay too obessesd with me and now its time for a police report . you i.p. ,ect. and you can be blamed for posting pictures and videos of me all over the internet . i am done with you . and honestly i am surpised the moderators of this site has allowed this to continue for so long .
    And when i find out who you are . I will be pressing stalking charges . Screen caps have been taken and you are harrassing me at this point . ANYONE WITH A BRAIN CAN SEE THAT .
    you think that you are such a brain and you can't be stopped ? Well your wrong . I am not just some whore you can abuse . You may think so because you are on this pussy pink faggy ass board your faceless nameless pussy who is about to be facing SOME type of a charge . Trust me .
    are you insane !!!! the only pics that i have posted of you on the internet are the fully clothed ones of you on this thread and your long face on vanessa's apology thread !!!! i've never posted videos of you on the internet , the only video i linked to on these threads is Tasmia's youtube video !!!!
    • i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings but maybe you should think about Brenda's and Vanessa's and shit you post about other girls
    i'll see you on myspace , tinychat , and twitter as of never !!!! , because i don't care about chasing you around the internet ......if you got haters it not me sister , i only posted about you on 3 threads right here on HA.

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Default Re: Mimi solo jack off on Shemale-Club. Thoughts????

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Just wondering if you guys saw it yet and what you think. Somehow I feel like I'm gonna regret asking this because of all the worshipping cockhounds. But there may be an objective view amongst you. I saw it and won't comment yet.
    nice site, would exchange sites passes if you want..

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

ROTFLMAO KOOL AID fruit punch is a little LOW BUDget for her .
    but as for her she is a hypocrite just like blacktgirls . she could not tuch me with a ten foot pole on that ten dollar cam and POOR POOR photoshop .
    Like i give not a fuck about Mimi Marks or monkey ass beyonce dancer . SAD
    Down. That bitch needs to obsess on less Taco Bell. lol