Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    The young man (blacktgirls) is definitely obsessed with you Mimi. Totally.
    The funny thing to me is this.
    Why do so many people on here say shit behind my back that they can't say to my face.
    To kiss Mimi's ass and say that I was blacktgirls was funny to me.
    I'm not competing with no bitch and like I told Mimi in person, don't squash my dreams to sell yours, it goes both ways, I wouldnt squash a girls dreams to sell mine. See I don't sell dreams or fake images. I'm REAL. Some days its fab, some days it sucks, I'm not gonna lie to you guys and say everyday is fab. And when I go back and forth with dragons I spit facts and thruth. Why? because at the end of the day, no matter how much make up you wear, wig you put on, or whatever you use to b give an illusion, and no matter how young you are or how pretty you may be, when we all go to bed, we are woman with dicks, and there is somebody out there for everybody. I'm the been there, done that girl, its not about whats going on at 20, 25, but what condition will you be in when you get to 35? 40? I guess I'm doing something right, because these young ass bitches have said so much bullshit about me, but yet I still pull my own!
    girl i know black tgirls could not be you ... too much research and thought going through its posts
    research ? just about everything i have posted on this thread has been pointing out the suspect words which you , Mimi , wrote yourself on this thread and the 4 other threads i also posted links to on this thread . if people think that i am Vanessa it is because they believe what i have been saying about you and think that only Vanessa would have this knowledge and is just leaking out the truth about Mimi Plastique under an alias in order to protect herself from the police whom you are such close friends with .
    • Mimi , a person can read your H.I.V. threads and make up their own minds about you and either way can always use condoms but if Mimi Plastique a.k.a Tink , Heidi lures the men into offering or paying her MONEY for SEX then they are really screwed because she will bring them to their knees .

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    Why do so many people on here say shit behind my back that they can't say to my face.
    I'm not competing with no bitch and like I told Mimi in person, don't squash my dreams to sell yours, it goes both ways, I wouldnt squash a girls dreams to sell mine. See I don't sell dreams or fake images. I'm REAL. Some days its fab, some days it sucks, I'm not gonna lie to you guys and say everyday is fab. And when I go back and forth with dragons I spit facts and thruth. Why? because at the end of the day, no matter how much make up you wear, wig you put on, or whatever you use to b give an illusion, and no matter how young you are or how pretty you may be, when we all go to bed, we are woman with dicks, and there is somebody out there for everybody. I'm the been there, done that girl, its not about whats going on at 20, 25, but what condition will you be in when you get to 35? 40? I guess I'm doing something right, because these young ass bitches have said so much bullshit about me, but yet I still pull my own!
    girl i know black tgirls could not be you ... too much research and thought going through its posts
    research ? just about everything i have posted on this thread has been pointing out the suspect words which you , Mimi , wrote yourself on this thread and the 4 other threads i also posted links to on this thread . if people think that i am Vanessa it is because they believe what i have been saying about you and think that only Vanessa would have this knowledge and is just leaking out the truth about Mimi Plastique under an alias in order to protect herself from the police whom you are such close friends with .
    • Mimi , a person can read your H.I.V. threads and make up their own minds about you and either way can always use condoms but if Mimi Plastique a.k.a Tink Heidi lures the men into offering or paying her MONEY for SEX then they are really screwed because she will bring them to their knees .

I love you . you are a hoot! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ! you say my name so much its shoothing to read . And you don't do reasearch lol your so silly .
    I hope i can meet you face to face one day and shake your hand . You are not a quiter !

Veteran Poster

• Mimi , a person can read your H.I.V. threads and make up their own minds about you and either way can always use condoms but if Mimi Plastique a.k.a Tink Heidi lures the men into offering or paying her MONEY for SEX then they are really screwed because she will bring them to their knees .

I love you . you are a hoot! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ! you say my name so much its shoothing to read . And you don't do reasearch lol your so silly .
    I hope i can meet you face to face one day and shake your hand . You are not a quiter !
    face to face Mimi , you could stretch out your arm from across the street and shake my hand and wrap those Grinch fingers around 3 times .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grinch_342.jpg 
Views:	803 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	291597   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_6c2425faac174540843c1f325236bedc_165.jpg 
Views:	774 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	291602  

Junior Poster

if i get banned and this thread is deleted
    I hope this thread is never deleted. Your idiocy and derangement should be made a sticky for all other trolls and turds to see. Anyways, Steam put it best :

Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na, hey-hey-hey, Goodbye!"

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle
    if i get banned and this thread is deleted
    I hope this thread is never deleted. Your idiocy and derangement should be made a sticky for all other trolls and turds to see. Anyways, Steam put it best :

Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na, hey-hey-hey, Goodbye!"
    yeah , maybe you can get right on that .

Rookie Poster

Mimi is pretty hot.

Professional Poster

Mimi you are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nosurrender69 View Post
    -----------
    I think Mimi is super hot and fun...

So quit all the hating...and get with loving!

xxx ooo ---

---look at that face---she's a "fucking knockout"...case closed!
    I wanna f**k Mimi so bad, she is super hot