Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Sapphire still has the hottest hole in LA

I'm glad to see that Sapphire is still working in Los Angeles. The reason this is the greatest city in the US is because you can still find her working Santa Monica Boulevard as well as cityvibe. I don't know why she doesn't do more photo shoots. She may not be hung but her hole is still the best ever.

http://ts.cityvibe.com/index.php?do=view&p=9057
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sapphi_178.jpg 
Views:	3828 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	282938  

Tranny chaser since 1975.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Sapphire still has the hottest hole in LA

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I'm glad to see that Sapphire is still working in Los Angeles. The reason this is the greatest city in the US is because you can still find her working Santa Monica Boulevard as well as cityvibe. I don't know why she doesn't do more photo shoots. She may not be hung but her hole is still the best ever.

Yes. You are speaking my language, tjinla2001. I am very much a fan of these holes, or as I refer to them as, funholes.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet

Yes. You are speaking my language, tjinla2001. I am very much a fan of these holes, or as I refer to them as, funholes.
    That's funny I was just going to say I'm going to wait for my friend Dino Velvet's imput on this.The OP has is it right LA is the best city in the USA and TS heaven I miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet

That's funny I was just going to say I'm going to wait for my friend Dino Velvet's imput on this.The OP has is it right LA is the best city in the USA and TS heaven I miss it.
    Indeed. You know me oh so well, Star Angel 86. Wherever there is discussion of funholes I shall not be far behind with a whiskey bottle in one hand and my wiener in the other. Please, oh please, more talk about funholes.

Name:	74bff5e1_965.jpg 
Views:	3685 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	282947   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1sapphire070_1__133.jpg 
Views:	3683 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	282948  

Veteran Poster

I wondered what happened to her. She and Jade hit the scene about the same time and neither seemed to make it in video and only did a few picture sets. Most picture sets of her and the only video that I ever seen on Little Asian Transsexuals she seemed absolutely disinterested in what she was doing. What was the problem? Same deal with Jade, another beautiful,petite Asian that just didn't seem to be into what she was doing. Shame, both are so beautiful. If I remember right, Yum or someone else had a picture set with the both of them and another Asian. I don't think in one picture they either looked at each other and looked totally distracted.

Veteran Poster

What a delicious little bod. Nice pics Dino.

Senior Member Junior Poster SmithXXX's Avatar

Saphire is doing just great. I speak with her quite often, and she has been thinking about doing photoshoots and videos again

Name:	lf_36_079_192.jpg 
Views:	3418 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	282973   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lf_36_078_308.jpg 
Views:	3423 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	282974  

She's got some pretty lips for sucking my dirty cock with.

Professional Poster

The black girl she is with in that 2nd pic did a vid a few years back as well right?

Both are looking well which is a plus. You always fear when girls drop off the radar that something bad has happended to them.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Indeed she was looking good on Thursday. I hope she does some new photosets.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.