Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default I can't cum!!!!!!!!!

Lately I have been having problems reaching orgasm. And I see it is a disspointment to the guy I'm with. Although I prefer being penetrated, I think this bothers him.

I didn't have this problem before, but it is very hard to concentrate because his penis is so big and can even hurt at times. (Is there a really good lube for bigger dicks?)

I'm afraid if this continues it will turn him off.

Junior Poster

You could try Axl Grease

Quote Originally Posted by farang
    You could try Axl Grease
    Isn't he the frontman for Grease'n'Roses? :P

hat... coat... door!

P.S. Jennifer23, sorry for hijacking what is a serious post (I myself sometimes experience erection and ejaculation problems as a result of a serious motorcycle accident I had three years ago), but I couldn't resist the above wisecrack...

Fork 'andles

Rookie Poster

A question is...how important is for a guy for the girl to cum???
    I like being penetrated more than anything, so is not very important to me, but what about for the guy?

Junior Poster

I want to think that my GF is getting as much pleasure from sex as I am. For me her cuming is important and worth me doing as much as I can to ensure it before I get off.

I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Can you cum from oral??

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer23
    A question is...how important is for a guy for the girl to cum???
    I like being penetrated more than anything, so is not very important to me, but what about for the guy?
    Well, since having an orgasm and cumming are a little different (but still two sides of the same coin) as long she can have an orgasm then all is well. Cum doesn't really matter to me personally since some girl don't cum much when on hormone therapy and whatnot.

Are you having trouble having an orgasm in general or just from anal?

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

What about 'Gun Oil'? I had a boy tell me that was the only brand he used.

♥♥Lucia Miel♥♥
    http://www.tslucia.com/

Default Re: I can't cum!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer23
    Lately I have been having problems reaching orgasm. And I see it is a disspointment to the guy I'm with. Although I prefer being penetrated, I think this bothers him.

I didn't have this problem before, but it is very hard to concentrate because his penis is so big and can even hurt at times. (Is there a really good lube for bigger dicks?)

I'm afraid if this continues it will turn him off.
    I doubt thats this is a question of lube.From what i have read its probably a question of relaxation.You wrote that you have pain sometimes and thats likely because your anus is not relaxed.Learn to relax(i´m sure google will help you with it) and you gonna learn to love the big dick.

Rookie Poster

Thank you guys for all your answers..

My problem is that I cannot reach orgasm, this is strange because I used to have a very high sex drive that would drive me nuts.
    I think this is affecting what I have with this guy, as he probably feels he can't satisfy me. But that's not the case cause he is perfect for me.
    Somethign is going on with me though, and I don't want to turn him off.

As the lubrication goes, I think that is a problem. I been using KY jelly, and that doesn't seem good at all. The condom he wears is probably not lubricated as well. I have been with a couple of guys that were big, loved it, and didn't have this problem.