Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

The first TS movie I ever rented had Dany Evangelista in it. Can't remember the name of the movie, but I thought it was funny that I was trying to be all discreet when I returned it and the clerk goes, "he even sounds like a woman don't he?" real loud.
    Anyway, she started my whirlwind years ago. Kimberly Devine played a huge role, too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dany_181.jpg 
Views:	717 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	282713  

Johnson?

I don't remember what/who got me started, only that I started looking at t-girl pics/videos on the internet. The first girl I ever really got to know was in vegas. We 'dated'(more like good friends) for a while, and I was 100% infatuated with her. She moved back to the LA area after a while and left a hole in my heart. I haven't heard from her in years, but there's still a special place for her in my heart. God I miss her. She did a spread on bob's t-girls a couple years ago as Talise.

Rookie Poster

I'm fairly sure it was Vaniity...
    First experience was Carmen Cruz in London. Have been hooked since!

Rookie Poster

Julie Bond!! and Lisa. I don't remember who came first, but it was senior year high school 1979.

humble pie : 0

Gold Poster

Shannon,back in the 80's.

Default Who got you started on your T-girl appreciation?

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless
    I don't remember what/who got me started, only that I started looking at t-girl pics/videos on the internet. The first girl I ever really got to know was in vegas. We 'dated'(more like good friends) for a while, and I was 100% infatuated with her. She moved back to the LA area after a while and left a hole in my heart. I haven't heard from her in years, but there's still a special place for her in my heart. God I miss her. She did a spread on bob's t-girls a couple years ago as Talise.
    I had a huge crush on her too when she still lived here in Vegas. I, however, never got the chance to date or even become good friends with her. I had just moved to Vegas, and had only just begun going out with TG's. Long story short, she was done with Vegas and had moved back to Cali before I ever got to meet her in person. I still wish that she would come back...

"Participate joyfully in the sorrows of life."
    - Joseph Campbell

http://ilcontrarian.tumblr.com/
    https://twitter.com/#!/chasindemgirls

Rookie Poster

Default alexian nogueira

Alexian nogueira, she doesnt look that good now that shes gained weight and dyed her hair blonde, but back in the day she looked like a runway model. i hope she gets back to this one day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6_360.jpg 
Views:	504 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	283165  

Junior Poster

Carla Novaes. Still remains my No. 1 to this day.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Jerry Springer

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan