Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: gay board

Quote Originally Posted by gieric
    Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    I don't get why guys that are into guys and shemales are treated like such crap on this board. Where is the openmindedness? Sometimes I think it is because the guys here feel their masculinity might be threatened because they are into girls with cocks and therefore they are gay and just fooling themselves. Sometimes I think some of the girls have insecurities and think only reason a guy likes her is because she has a cock and the guy must be gay and not because she is just freaking hot. Both reasons are silly, there are just some guys here that are into having sex with all sexes.

Just my two cents.
    I see where your coming from. I don't have a problem with anyones sexual choices. I have had and probably will again have sex with a man, but I find that I prefer the softness of a woman's or TS's body to the harder more bristly male body, most of the time that is. For me it's just so easy at gay bars. I'm told I have a natural "maleness" about me that is attractive to gay guys, what ever that means. I figure it is because I came so late to the game, and that I don't really view myself as a Gay man. I see my self as a Man that likes a good dick or ass every now and again. I think that is what a lot of guys on this board are, whether they admit it or not.
    I can definitely understand where u are coming from ..i agree with most of what u said..
    I too came into the "Gay game" late ..i mean i always was attracted and looked at men that i thought were fine or goodlooking ..since i was a young ..like 12 13 ..but i didnt have sex with a man till i was in my early twenties ..and i loved it ..sometimes its more pleasurable than being with a female ..sometimes ..just my 2 cents

Most of my partners have been female but when im in the mood ..sometimes i need a nice built strapping guy ..
    I get bored with pussy at times ..lol

BULGE...You Know u luv it bitch !

Quote Originally Posted by gieric
    Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    I don't get why guys that are into guys and shemales are treated like such crap on this board. Where is the openmindedness? Sometimes I think it is because the guys here feel their masculinity might be threatened because they are into girls with cocks and therefore they are gay and just fooling themselves. Sometimes I think some of the girls have insecurities and think only reason a guy likes her is because she has a cock and the guy must be gay and not because she is just freaking hot. Both reasons are silly, there are just some guys here that are into having sex with all sexes.

Just my two cents.
    I see where your coming from. I don't have a problem with anyones sexual choices. I have had and probably will again have sex with a man, but I find that I prefer the softness of a woman's or TS's body to the harder more bristly male body, most of the time that is. For me it's just so easy at gay bars. I'm told I have a natural "maleness" about me that is attractive to gay guys, what ever that means. I figure it is because I came so late to the game, and that I don't really view myself as a Gay man. I see my self as a Man that likes a good dick or ass every now and again. I think that is what a lot of guys on this board are, whether they admit it or not.
    I love it......kind of describes me

Fancy a bum?

A woman is just a woman but a shemale is a good smoke!

Default BP...

Brad Pitt is a hottie --
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brad_pitt_188.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	284241  

Veteran Poster

gay board? I am bored with gays