Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TUF 10

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I honestly believe that Jon Jones could take Anderson Silva. I think people make Anderson Silva some unbeatable force in the UFC, but he can beat. I think Jon Jones is the type of guy that can give him a run for his money. I believe that Anderson will fight at 205, because he pretty much cleaned house in the middleweight divison.

Steve Mazagatti is just a fuckthwart. As I said, Herb Dean is the only good ref and John Rosenthal and Mario Yamasaki. I wish they bring back Big John McCartney. I thought he was always a good ref.

Kimbo needs to go back to his original weight and continue to work on his skills. His ground game was good, but I think he could be better. He could be a force in the HW division if he continues to work. Hell, Marcus could be a force too if he realizes that his only strong point is the ground. He shouldn't stand up just use his power and get the person on the ground and just pound.

By the way, have you heard of Bobby Lashley? He is a pro-wrestler that has a couple of MMA bouts under his belt. Hopefully he can be the next Brock Lesnar.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

yea i heard of bobby lashley..... dont care too much of wwe fake wrestlers anymore....but yea he is a good wrestler....and huge guy...