Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TUF 10

just saw one of rodney's fights, he looks like a houston alexander with a ground game though..we will see how he does

the marcus jones could be dangerous for him, he needs to take matt mitrione down... thats the safest bet

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by socal323
    just saw one of rodney's fights, he looks like a houston alexander with a ground game though..we will see how he does

the marcus jones could be dangerous for him, he needs to take matt mitrione down... thats the safest bet
    I was quite surprise by Marcus's ground game in TUF. He doesn't look like he could be that agile. His fight against Titties was the best. He had his head in between in legs and was just punching the fuck out of him. I think that was the first time that I ever seen a move like that in the UFC. Marcus is probably better at his stand-up, but I imagine this fight will end in a submission. If Marcus does win, then he will have an extremely bright future in the UFC. It would be interesting to watch him fight someone like Frank Mir or someone like that.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Also on another note, if the TUF fighters that are fighting tomorrow are in the UFC, then I predict that McSweeney is going to drop to LHW along with Madsen and Wren.

i dont think justin and jon would drop down.....james looks big in person....he is taller than i thought....i went to the weigh ins yesterday.... i talked to justin wren...nice dude...he says he might surprise and shoot for a takedown...i dont think that might happen but you never know...might just take jon down if he can

i dont think justin and jon would drop down.....james looks big in person....he is taller than i thought....i went to the weigh ins yesterday.... i talked to justin wren...nice dude...he says he might surprise and shoot for a takedown...i dont think that might happen but you never know...might just take jon down if he can
    Ah dude, you went to the weigh-ins. That's cool. I wish I could have went, but I'm in Texas. I imagine that a few fighters from the series will drop down though. I have noticed that some fighters that were on TUF that made it or didn't eventually drop down. I am not saying all, but some do I imagine. Most notably Rashad Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    Ah dude, you went to the weigh-ins. That's cool. I wish I could have went, but I'm in Texas. I imagine that a few fighters from the series will drop down though. I have noticed that some fighters that were on TUF that made it or didn't eventually drop down. I am not saying all, but some do I imagine. Most notably Rashad Evans.
    yea dude it was great...i was in the area where the fans arent allowed...i sneaked up in there...plus wanted to tell roy good luck for his fight....chilling with him and his entourage for a bit...then he went straight to the palms buffet to go make that belly bigger.lol

Quote Originally Posted by bte

yea dude it was great...i was in the area where the fans arent allowed...i sneaked up in there...plus wanted to tell roy good luck for his fight....chilling with him and his entourage for a bit...then he went straight to the palms buffet to go make that belly bigger.lol
    Schaub doesn't have a chance against Nelson and his belly. I just read online that White said that Kimbo's future in the UFC depends on his fight with Alexander. But Lozeno [sic] pretty much said that Kimbo will fight if he wins or lose against Alexander. So what the fuck was the point of putting Kimbo on the show?

wow jon jones got robbed.......he was destroying matt hamill....they should of stopped it earlier..... at least roy came thru......marcus jones had some sorry standup....

wow jon jones got robbed.......he was destroying matt hamill....they should of stopped it earlier..... at least roy came thru......marcus jones had some sorry standup....
    Hell yeah Jon got robbed, but thats okay. Everyone knew that Jon won and that Steve M. should have stopped the fight sooner. That dumbass is going to say to Hamill "Are you okay?" Its like, bitch he's fucking deaf. Steve M. should not ref in the UFC period. He fucking sucks. The only good ref is Herb Dean.

I knew Roy had it. Also what the fuck is up with Brendon's nickname, The Hybrid? Are you serious? He should have came up with a better nickname, because that nickname sucks. I thought Roy was going to put him in a cruifix and just pound him like he did to Kimbo and McSweeney.

Speaking of Kimbo, that fight just sucked. Alexander in the first round sucked. Kimbo showed improvement with the ground game, but if you notice at one point in the match when Kimbo fell. Houston hit Kimbo on the leg and Kimbo fell, now why didn't Houston capitalize on that? Immediately after the fight, I thought that Houston took some kind of money to make the fight last longer. I mean Houston only has one fight left on his contract, so I think he took some money to just prolong the match. I mean its not the first time that someone took money under the table for a match, it happens all the time in sports. In Houston's other matches, he comes out swinging but not in this match. It might be cause he has respect for Kimbo's power or who knows.

Marcus Jones needs to go back to the drawing board on his standup. I think the guy is cool and I wish him best, but he is never going to go anywhere as long as he has the stand-up on a 10 year old.

you are right.....steve mazaggatti was wack...he should of stopped it sooner...a lot of people lost money on that fight...and so did i ....wtf
    jon bones has potential to give anderson silva some trouble in the future if silva ever fights at 205 again...

kimbo showed some improvement in the ground..that slam he did was great...the weight cutting got to him though...i just realized it...no wonder his cardio was off...now he needs to go back to his regular weight and from there on he shouldn't tire as fast.....houston was tired too and he should of capitalized when kimbo fell....kimbo's legs arent the strongest...i think houston took some money to make it a close fight....

marcus looks stiff and needs to loosen up... lost money on that dummy as well....he should of pulled guard instead of standing up with matt...