Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TUF 10

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Default TUF 10

We are now in the quarter-finals. Any predictations on who is going to go to semi-finals? And was anybody surprised by the Marcus win? I mean I knew he was going to win, but I didn't expect him to pull off a submission like that. I was impressed!

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Default Re: TUF 10

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    We are now in the quarter-finals. Any predictations on who is going to go to semi-finals? And was anybody surprised by the Marcus win? I mean I knew he was going to win, but I didn't expect him to pull off a submission like that. I was impressed!
    I read somewhere that Marcus gets knocked out by Darryl Schoonover in the quarterfinals.

Quote Originally Posted by db29
    I read somewhere that Marcus gets knocked out by Darryl Schoonover in the quarterfinals.
    Seriously? Well I believe too many rumors, because they said that Kimbo was going to get knocked out in the 1st round and he survived till the 2nd. They also said that Kimbo was going to win his match, so I don't know. I think Marcus has the power and sucks on standup, so far from his first match. If he can get Darryl down, then I think he will have a chance. We have about 4 weeks till we see him in action. Did you hear that Kimbo is going to be at the finale against Alexander at a catchweight of 215.

Seriously? Well I believe too many rumors, because they said that Kimbo was going to get knocked out in the 1st round and he survived till the 2nd. They also said that Kimbo was going to win his match, so I don't know. I think Marcus has the power and sucks on standup, so far from his first match. If he can get Darryl down, then I think he will have a chance. We have about 4 weeks till we see him in action. Did you hear that Kimbo is going to be at the finale against Alexander at a catchweight of 215.

Roy nelson will win the whole thing or at least should. I talked to him last week at badda bing's strip club here in vegas. He seems pretty confident and kimbo has agreed to fight alexander at 215lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by socal323

Roy nelson will win the whole thing or at least should. I talked to him last week at badda bing's strip club here in vegas. He seems pretty confident and kimbo has agreed to fight alexander at 215lbs.
    I think that Roy will probably win the whole thing. He is the only one with a lot of experience. I always knew that Kimbo would be in the UFC. Which begs to question, why even go through TUF. I knew that Dana would sign Kimbo whether sooner or later. Perhaps Dana wanted to show Kimbo was a humble type of person which will make his transition smooth. Kimbo is already training at American Top Team for his match against Alexander. If he loses his match, then I am willing to bet that all the hype of Kimbo will be gone.

They set this matchup because houston alexander's ground game is about the same level as kimbo's and both guys will try to keep it standing and thats what the fans want. Dana and the matchmaker joe silva are smart. This should be a slugfest. Can't wait to see it. Hopefully marcus jones made it all the way to the finals.

They set this matchup because houston alexander's ground game is about the same level as kimbo's and both guys will try to keep it standing and thats what the fans want. Dana and the matchmaker joe silva are smart. This should be a slugfest. Can't wait to see it. Hopefully marcus jones made it all the way to the finals.
    Yeah, Houston's ground game is pathetic. Hell I got more ground game than him! I hope Marcus makes it to the finals too. I hope it is Roy vs. Marcus. Both guys have strong jiu jitsu so it should be interesting if they both make it.

i hope so too....roy vs marcus would be good.

roy nelson will most likely fight brendan schaub

roy nelson will most likely fight brendan schaub
    Yeah I know. I went on the UFC forum and the cunt casseroles from Australia have been providing spoilers about the upcoming episode. I always figure it would be Roy Nelson, but never expected Brendan to make it. I have Roy winning the whole thing.